BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Hair Shampoos - L'Oreal Professionnel Liss Extreme Cera Liss System Smoothing Shampoo 3.4 oz. How-to-Use: Distribute evenly through wet hair. Lather and rinse carefully.

• I want my hair silky smooth and straight ..which is best ...2 Answers
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Makes your hhair keep aways the fly aways smells great doesn't feel too heavy good price as well as amount of product.
Krista T.
This product makes my hair so soft and smooth I literally can not stop touching my hair when it dries
Geraldine R.
Love it!!! Amazing finish, take away all the frizzines and it helps me to styling my hair.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
Was okay. Made my hair feel a little greasy and flat. I have frizz and dry hair as it is
Hannah W.
Awesome shampoo, good scent and doesn't crest execces in the hair after a shower. Get it
Tanna W.
I love this shampoo. It's really great and smells awesome. It also cleans well
Paola S.
Doral, FL
I love straight hair and this helps me keep it so. Very good, smooth product.
Paola P.
Ciudad Bolivar, Bolivar
Nunca he comprado este producto, pero tuve la oportunidad de probarlo porque es el que utilizan en la peluquería a la que voy ocasionalmente. Tiene un olor delicioso que dura por días y además deja el cabello brillante y sedoso.
Lisa P.
Cambridge , ON
If you have dry hair this is the rescue shampoo that is a must. My hair is over processed and brittle. I bought this on a whim because of its claims and I was pleasantly surprised. Left my hair soft and rehydrate. Easy to manage and definitely brought back the shine. Highly recommended
Monica C.
Este es un producto, que me gusta sobre todo cuando necesito controlar el freze de micabello, no es mi preferido pero lo volveria a comprar
Sivaranjini S.
I want my hair silky smooth and straight ..which is best to use???

Amazon