Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#1866 in Shampoo
Nutrition Shampoo for Dry Hair Repairs Dry Hair 2 With Revitalising Vitamin B 3 Spectacular Detangling Cuti Liss System Expert Series Enriches and repairs dry hair. Spectacular detangling, hair that is soft, shiny and easy to style. Cuti Liss System: Revitalising vitamin B, activated proteins and reconstructing ceramide. Exclusive to your professional hairdresser.
Photo (1)
Zondrea C.
Zondrea C.
Rochester, NY

Works well but it's not anything special. I have long curly hair that's pretty fine but I much prefer the Shea moisture brand. On the plus side, it smells really good and it's pretty affordable. I bought it at my local target while on sale. I thought I'd find a more affordable option but I'll have to stick to my current brand.
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Columbia, IL

The best moisturizing shampoo ever! Worth all the money! Drug store brands do not even compare to Loreal professional products. The pump creates perfect application. It is a bit pricey but it will change your hair forever. I recommend Loreal profession to everyone I know. Especially the intense repair.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
HARTWELL, GA

This shampoo is amazing for the price! It feels and smells like a high priced salon quality shampoo, but costs a fraction of the price! It makes your hair feel and smell amazing and after a while using it the same I had done with blonde hilights on my dark hair felt and looked much better!
KELLY D.
KELLY D.
Las Vegas, NV

I have Crohns disease and my hair needs special attention. I found the L'Oreal Intense Repair shampoo and within a week I could feel and see a difference in my dry brittle hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time keeping their hair hydrated.
Eva F.
Eva F.
North Branch, MI

I don't think this product was worth the price. I would have given it less stars but this application wouldn't let me tried it a couple of times to try to give it a fair chance but each time it just made my hair feel like it was coated in wax very dissatisfied with this product
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

Aleays go to L'oreal for hair products! I do not get enough of them, have tried many and they do the job of repairing and nourishing my hair. I have really long hair, almost to my waist, which means is easu to get breakage and tagled, but not while using this product!
Saige G.
Saige G.

This is so nice. It feels so smooth and hydrating on my scalp. I have really fine hair and I have a little purple/pink in my hair and this is so nice and affordable! This is by far my favorite shampoo I've ever tried. I would totally recommend this.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX

I color my hair and it is damaging. I wanted an affordable shampoo that would deliver intense hydration and make my hair look and feel healthy and shiny. I wash my hair every other day and this keeps my hair looking great and doesn't fade my color!
Shayne N.
Shayne N.
Anchorage, AK

Really great for damaged and color-treated hair! It doesn't make your hair feel dry after more than one use. Good for those who wash their hair daily or every other day.
Kate N.
Kate N.

I had such high hopes for this shampoo, and unfortunately it left my hair feeling greasy, heavy, and strangely knotty. I couldn't even get through the whole bottle! :(

Join Now