L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Intense Repair Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Brittany L.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nutrition Shampoo for Dry Hair Repairs Dry Hair 2 With Revitalising Vitamin B 3 Spectacular Detangling Cuti Liss System Expert Series Enriches and repairs dry hair. Spectacular detangling, hair that is soft, shiny and easy to style. Cuti Liss System: Revitalising vitamin B, activated proteins and reconstructing ceramide. Exclusive to your professional hairdresser.

Buy on Amazon
Bárbara F.
Parker , CO
This product is my saviour. I had a very dry hair because of highlights and this truly saved me. I love the smell and hair feels so soft after washing. I really recommend.
Zondrea C.
Rochester, NY
Works well but it's not anything special. I have long curly hair that's pretty fine but I much prefer the Shea moisture brand. On the plus side, it smells really good and it's pretty affordable. I bought it at my local target while on sale. I thought I'd find a more affordable option but I'll have to stick to my current brand.
Ivy B.
Columbia, IL
The best moisturizing shampoo ever! Worth all the money! Drug store brands do not even compare to Loreal professional products. The pump creates perfect application. It is a bit pricey but it will change your hair forever. I recommend Loreal profession to everyone I know. Especially the intense repair.
Eva F.
North Branch, MI
I don't think this product was worth the price. I would have given it less stars but this application wouldn't let me tried it a couple of times to try to give it a fair chance but each time it just made my hair feel like it was coated in wax very dissatisfied with this product
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
I color my hair and it is damaging. I wanted an affordable shampoo that would deliver intense hydration and make my hair look and feel healthy and shiny. I wash my hair every other day and this keeps my hair looking great and doesn't fade my color!
Saige G.
This is so nice. It feels so smooth and hydrating on my scalp. I have really fine hair and I have a little purple/pink in my hair and this is so nice and affordable! This is by far my favorite shampoo I've ever tried. I would totally recommend this.
Pretty Aihh K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
No wonder Loreal Professional is used in salons everywhere, these products are great, no comparison to any brand sold in stores or pharmacy. Worth the price! This mask leaves my hair amazingly shiny and soft, truly hydrated. It is a bit expensive, but a little bit goes a long way, and once a week is more than enough. Use it with a heat cap and the results are even better.
Karla D.
Caracas
L'Oreal is a super brand, its products always meet expectations I hope, however I particularly causes dandruff when I use it for more than two weeks and I rest my scalp to use it again, but the results left my hair , do you always want to use it again
Kayla M.
Hartwell, GA
This shampoo is amazing for the price! It feels and smells like a high priced salon quality shampoo, but costs a fraction of the price! It makes your hair feel and smell amazing and after a while using it the same I had done with blonde hilights on my dark hair felt and looked much better!
KELLY D.
Las Vegas, NV
I have Crohns disease and my hair needs special attention. I found the L'Oreal Intense Repair shampoo and within a week I could feel and see a difference in my dry brittle hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time keeping their hair hydrated.