BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intense Nutrition Masque for Dry Hair With Revitalising Vitamin B6 2 Activated Proteins Amino Acids 3 Helps Repair Soften Cuti Liss System Expert Series Intense nourishment, repair and softness for very dry hair. Cuti Liss System: Revitalising vitamin B6, ceramide, activated proteins and amino acids. Exclusive to your professional hairdresser.

Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this. Have been using it for a month now. My hair feels so soft afterwards. Rinsing with cold water helps a lot too. I see less frizz with my curly hair. Will continue to use. What is really cool too is you don't need a lot. I have long hair and I barely need any. It spread evenly throughout my hair immediately. Other products I feel like I waste a lot of it on my hair since it is thick.
Naik C.
This mask is excellent for hair repair when it has been exposed to chemical treatments , excessive heat or environmental damage . After use , the hair feels and looks smooth, shiny and manageable. it feels like seals hair cuticles . Its smell is excellent, with little product you get great results. Would buy again. Highly recommended.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I had pretty damaged hair for a while, with a lot of split ends, and wanted to try this to see if it would help. It was very moisturizing but I didn't notice a difference as far as repairing my damaged hair goes. I didn't think it was bad, but it wasn't my favorite hair mask either.
Amanda W.
Mercer Island, WA
I love how soft the masque made my hair. My hair is extremely thick and can get tangled easily because it is color-treated. After combing the masque through and letting it sit, it rinsed easily and gave me soft, tangle-free hair. With a little dry shampoo, I made it last three days.
I love hair masks and this is no exception. I love this stuff. After I wash my hair,and then gently squeeze out the some of the water from my gair, I put this on. I then i leave it on for a few minutes, and afterwards, my hair is soft and untangled. It also smells good.
Magly F.
Todos los productos de L'Oreal son excelentes. mi cabello es muy rebelde, así que además de enjuague también uso tratamientos profundos para el cabello y este producto me ha ayudado mucho. Mi cabello está más brillante y suave.
Eva R.
Mascara nutritiva hidratante deja suave y versatil tu cabellera, nutre desde la raiz a la punta, con un rico aroma , lo uso cada cierto tiempo ya que mi cabello es reseco y necesita humectacion
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
El olor es delicioso,rinde muchísimo porque con muy poquito logras distribuirlo muy bien en todo el cabello y lo mejor de todo es que es realmente efectivo. Lo recomiendo
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
I live this stuff I try and use it about twice a month to keep my hair shiny and soft .... It helps with all the crazy weather here in florida
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is amazing. Moisturizers my hair like crazy. I buy this at a salon, and would definitely recommend. I only put it on my ends.