BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Ammonia-Free ODS 2 Technology Sublime Shine Mix 1+1 Odor-Free ODS 2 technology 7 Lightens Up to 3 Levels in 35 Mins. 11 Covers Up to 100% of White Hair 16 Easy to Mix Apply 21 Uncompromised Comfort 27 Optimized Scalp Comfort 35 Hair Feels Intensely Nourished Hydrated Until Next Hair Color Treatment 40 Hair is Softer Than Before Hair Coloring Process See leaflet inside carton for complete mixing processing directions. see more...

Eichelle R.
I've used this before, although I don't remember how I liked it because it was sometime ago I'm willing to try it again. I have to say I do love loreal hair products so I'm sure I liked it.
Andrea d.
L'Oréal professional is a great hair colour that covers grey and keeps the hair shiny. I worked with it for years and I reccomend it.