BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Ammonia-Free ODS 2 Technology Sublime Shine Mix 1+1 Odor-Free start=5 style=list-style-type: discli 5 ODS 2 technology 18 Lightens Up to 3 Levels in 35 Mins. 32 Covers Up to 100% of White Hair 46 Easy to Mix Apply 61 Uncompromised Comfort 73 Optimized Scalp Comfort 88 Hair Feels Intensely Nourished Hydrated Until Next Hair Color Treatment 101 Hair is Softer Than Before Hair Coloring Process See leaflet inside carton for complete mixing processing directions. see more...

Alexis S.
Inman
This color didn't stay at all. I was in there maybe a week. It is at the bottom of my list when i compare it to other. No I actually thought it was going to work and I was disappointed. No it only colored m roots. I was greatly disappointed. I colored it two weeks ago and it already gone
Mary M.
Troy, OH
I wouldn't recommend this at all. Its very harsh to your hair and the color isn't that great. I would recommend going to the salon to get coloring done