L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Inoa Ammonia-Free Permanent Hair Color

by L’Oréal Professionnel

Buy L'Oreal Hair Color Permanent - L'Oreal Professionnel Inoa Ammonia-Free Permanent Hair Color 5.5 (5Rv)

Does 4.56 can cover grey
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Inoa Ammonia-Free Permanent Hair Color!
How would you rate this product?
New Castle, DE
Me aplican este tinte en la peluquería y consiguen un color super natural, nadie se percata de que es tinte. No pica cuando se aplica y aguanta los lavados. Recomendado!
Waltham, MA
Loreal is one of my favorite brand for hair and makeup as well. It's just something special in being great and working on what you want. Me as a mom I don't have a lot of time so this works, just that I don't use the permanent hair color. The hair color is great as well it works fast, afordable and leaves your hair feeling soft and shinny. I love it, it's pretty much a Salon and home. And the best part I get to do it when Bella is sleeping, easy peasy. "points on that" Loreal........ give it a try you are going to love it!
I've used this ammonia free permanent color when I was pregnant because it was the only thing I could use on my hair to get rid of the red. It was the only thing recommended by my obgyn and I was surprised on how well it worked I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
St, NL
I found my colour pay off to be great and it was easy to do, I was able to do this alone without the assistance of anyone, the box was great looking and I was able to find it on sale for $8 making it a great price. I would buy this again and recommend anyone else to do the same.
Minnetonka, MN
This is a nice product, but I think it works better on hair that is really coarse. I didn't notice a difference adding this to my typical color, but I have friends who say it's the best. It also does smell better.
Raymore, MO
I can't tell if this is the exact hair color product i used. But i love that it's ammonia free. I got the color blue black. Or something similar. And i got great results. And it didn't fade real fast. Faded about average. After like 3 months
Salem, OR
I actually bought this one for my daughter. Her hair is so thick and beautiful and this was very gentle and looks amazing when completed. Color variety is amazing as well. We got it at Sally's and love the support we got
This color is great, no chemical smell, easy formulation as it is 1 to 1 and the consistency is good. Make sure to use Inoa activator and use a gram scale to get the ratio right. I would say this is a darker brown and the longer you leave it on, the darker it gets. After processing, my hair feels soft and looks shiny. It lasts 3 weeks for me. BTW, this is not a chemical free product.
Ajax , ON
I really didn't like the smell of the products and it didn't provide great coverage to my hair. The colour was not what I expected it to be. However the products was easy to use and apply myself.
The product is good if you let a professional color your hair with it. I love the color and the results. I would recommend to family and friends. Definitely would buy again due to my satisfaction. Go out and buy it