L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Inoa Ammonia-Free Permanent Hair Color

by L’Oréal Professionnel

Buy L'Oreal Hair Color Permanent - L'Oreal Professionnel Inoa Ammonia-Free Permanent Hair Color 5.5 (5Rv)

Does 4.56 can cover grey
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Inoa Ammonia-Free Permanent Hair Color!
How would you rate this product?
Evergreen, AL
This is a great product Doesn't fade very fast and the color is very nice and vibrant
New Castle, DE
Me aplican este tinte en la peluquería y consiguen un color super natural, nadie se percata de que es tinte. No pica cuando se aplica y aguanta los lavados. Recomendado!
St, NL
I found my colour pay off to be great and it was easy to do, I was able to do this alone without the assistance of anyone, the box was great looking and I was able to find it on sale for $8 making it a great price. I would buy this again and recommend anyone else to do the same.
Ajax , ON
I really didn't like the smell of the products and it didn't provide great coverage to my hair. The colour was not what I expected it to be. However the products was easy to use and apply myself.
North York, ON
I use this on clients from no greys to 100% white hair! Covers 100% no transfer, doesn't move from its place, easy to remove. True to its colour swatch! Go to formula: 5N+5.5+ 20vol. Gorgeous chocolate brown!
Mississauga , ON
Love this hair colour. It doesn't leave any dryness or damages to hair. If compare to adore hair dye. The colours washes and revels so nice. Use a colouring shampoo to help with the colour not coming off or fading
I love love love this permanent hair colour I just it 2 times only because I don't colour my hair often but when ever I do I use this loreal hair colour.
Great Ammonia free product line. Oil based system so can be a little on the heavier side! Excellent grey coverage just make sure to use small sections.
Cuando me pintaba mi cabello era lo mejor que me pudo haber pasado excelente color duración me cubría todo y era rápido
Vilnius 28-5
Love L'Oreal brand and their hair dye. Great colour and result never let me down. Also price is great for everyone