BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Hair Color Permanent - L'Oreal Professionnel Inoa Ammonia-Free Permanent Hair Color 5.5 (5Rv)

Buy on Amazon
Rosa T.
Waltham, MA
Loreal is one of my favorite brand for hair and makeup as well. It's just something special in being great and working on what you want. Me as a mom I don't have a lot of time so this works, just that I don't use the permanent hair color. The hair color is great as well it works fast, afordable and leaves your hair feeling soft and shinny. I love it, it's pretty much a Salon and home. And the best part I get to do it when Bella is sleeping, easy peasy. "points on that" Loreal........ give it a try you are going to love it!
Wanda A.
I've used this ammonia free permanent color when I was pregnant because it was the only thing I could use on my hair to get rid of the red. It was the only thing recommended by my obgyn and I was surprised on how well it worked I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This is a nice product, but I think it works better on hair that is really coarse. I didn't notice a difference adding this to my typical color, but I have friends who say it's the best. It also does smell better.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
I can't tell if this is the exact hair color product i used. But i love that it's ammonia free. I got the color blue black. Or something similar. And i got great results. And it didn't fade real fast. Faded about average. After like 3 months
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I actually bought this one for my daughter. Her hair is so thick and beautiful and this was very gentle and looks amazing when completed. Color variety is amazing as well. We got it at Sally's and love the support we got
Ivaneska G.
This color is great, no chemical smell, easy formulation as it is 1 to 1 and the consistency is good. Make sure to use Inoa activator and use a gram scale to get the ratio right. I would say this is a darker brown and the longer you leave it on, the darker it gets. After processing, my hair feels soft and looks shiny. It lasts 3 weeks for me. BTW, this is not a chemical free product.
Vyanne C.
Missouri City, TX
The product is good if you let a professional color your hair with it. I love the color and the results. I would recommend to family and friends. Definitely would buy again due to my satisfaction. Go out and buy it
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Good hair day does it's job out and it's pretty affordable. Would use again. The color is OK when it comes out I thought it would be darker but it didn't turn out as it's on the back of the cover
Catie K.
I had gotten these for my mom to cover up her grey hairs and she loves it. It hasn't faded or bled at all since we put it in her hair. She is so happy with the results, it also didn't feel harmful for her hair.
melissa l.
L'Oreal permanent hair colors are the best need a wide variety of ribs Lawns Browns Bucs they just handle so wonderful and it's not ribs wand Browns and Bucs it's red brown blonde and blacks LOL.
Does 4.56 can cover grey