L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Infinium Soft Hold Hairspray uploaded by Sanna A.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give your hair an instant, soft hold with brilliant shine. L Oréal Professionnel Infinium Soft Hold Hairspray provides soft fixing and long lasting overall hold to your hair. The patented formula is designed to give the ultimate finish to your hairstyle, with optimal shine. L Oréal Professionnel Infinium Lumiere Soft Hold has an anti-humidity action, so your hair keeps its style even in humid conditions. This spray won t leave residue in your hair and has a neutral perfume. Directions: Spray onto dry or damp hair at a distance of 35cm from your hair for an even distribution throughout. To add more volume spray into the roots.

Coleton D.
Arcadia
Phenomenal! Holds my hair in place, smells great and doesn't make me feel like I'm sticky after spraying it! Great price, great product.
Lear 22530 Brenda B.
Ohhh really? Me fascina Loreal Paris, para que negarlo.. Gracias a algunos contactos he tenido la oportunidad de probar este producto
Karlie W.
It could of been better but it did what it was suppose to I think this color would look good on some other people but it's not mine
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Love this hair spray. It smells amazing and it's. It too heavy or sticky. It gets the job done and doesn't flake up on my hair.
Raina H.
Love love love L'Oreal Infinium Soft Hold Hair spray. Hair never feels heavy or weighted down
Erin D.
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
This hairspray is really good and hold the hair in place perfectly. I have thin hair so it’s always impossible to get my hair to stay in a style, but this product makes it stay all day. It smells of a typical hairspray. I’d recommend this to everyone!
hilary l.
Lower Sackville, NS
Leaves my hair in place all day and in tact. It’s very hard for that to happen with my hair because it constantly falls out of whatever I do to it, so I usually use it whenever I do my hair! I am very satisfied because it doesn’t move a budge!
Laura B.
Ipswich
Love love love this product. Have bought this multiple times now. It's not the cheapest product but it's worth every penny. I like it because it's not to heavy on your hair and doesn't leave the hair feeling crispy. Got it from a salon in town. It's a very nice classy bottle.
Natalie C.
Perth WA
The perfect hairspray! Great hold but yet light weight. You can still run your fingers through your hair and have bouncy hair. I use this everyday on my clients in my salon
Laine T.
Very solid product, keeps my hair solid too! If you're a dance mom pick this up for your kid it really hold those tight buns in place the whole night. Smells so good and works just as well.