BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Spread evenly through wet hair. Lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Beauty ...
Pamela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing. I am a huge fan of L'Oreal products; and this shampoo does not disappoint. It cleans without stripping; and is great for color treated hair. It has a very masculine smell; so ladies - this one might not be for you; however, the fragrance does not linger. I use many products in the Professionnel Homme line and this is my favorite.
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
i didnt think it did anything for my hair at all. the scent was nice but other than that i did not like it. i prefer not your mothers hair products over this. i would not buy it again and i do not recommend it
Megan G.
I tried this shampoo because it was recommended to me by a friend. My hair was oily at the top and dry at the ends and needed some repairing as well. It lathers wonderfully and worked perfect on my hair. I also love the convenient packaging!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
💙💙💙💙💙 me encanta!!! Simplemente me gusta Como queda Mi cabello despues de lavarlo, me deja la ebra Del pelo suave cuando uso este shampoo hay un antes y un despues.
Rosie.80 F.
L'Oréal revitalising shampoo for normal hair. Was just what my hair needed. My hair was feeling and looking dry and dull. With this product my hair felt soft.
Tayler B.
Huntington Beach, CA
I've been using this for about two years and I will never change unless I find something as equally that is this because this stuff is the bomb
Kate M.
Mount Holly, NC
The L'Oréal Professionnel Homme Tonique is great for regular shampooing. It's light and leaves the hair feeling fresh and not weighed down.
Christina A.
Love this shampoo! I have been using this for years and has never let me down! I recommend 100%! Worth the investment for sure.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Ayuda mucho al cabello maltratado, revitaliza, aporta brillo y suavidad al pelo es genial para cabello procesado y tintado
Sneha B.
Laurel, MD
This shampoo is okay compared to all the other products that are made by this company. It wouldn't be my
Go to
Thao N.
Denver , Co
How often do we use this !:)