BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Professionnel Homme Cool Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is effective right from the very first application! Helping to reduce the appearance of dandruff and help protect against its reappearance, it s also an effective daily cleansing shampoo. Boasting a high foam blend, L'Oréal Professionnel Homme Cool Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo refreshes the scalp and leaves the hair incredibly clean without a flake of dandruff in sight. Formulated with powerful anti-dandruff active ingredient zinc pyrithione, Cool Clear is also packed with refreshing tea tree to leave your scalp feeling soothed, refreshed and purified.

Buy on Zest Be...
Amaya A.
I would hear great things about this shampoo so i decided to try it out.. I wasnt too pleased with the results..I used it for a while but still didn't see any progress..
Alicia G.
I love loreal shampoos they just make my
hair smell amazing and I've never had a problem where I don't like any of there hair products it's one of my top 5 shampoos :)
jennifer p.
Azusa, CA
I really loce this my hair has completly change it feel more soft and smooth its amazing
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
All shampoos are nice to me if they bubble up. I have a very oily scalp and this one worked well. Theres nothing special about it, but it smells good and lathers easily. I was satisfied with my buy.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I have tried the shampoo out before couple of times, but is not my favorite. The smell of it is very strong, and I prefer a little less I sent. Although it stays on for a long time, the scent of it gives me a headache.
Brandon S.
This L'Oreal shampoo, for men or women(typically with long hair because it needs more care), is wonderful at providing you with a clear rejuvenated feeling. A shampoo that gives you a long-lasting clean feeling is priceless.
Sarah R.
Hyde Park, NY
Although the smell has faded on my L'Oréal Paris shampoo it still has a strong scent. It is better than any other shampoo brand. I feel it doesn't really target anything. I would buy it again in a nutshell
T M.
I liked this shampoo, it does the job and is a good fit for my hair type which is oily at the scalp and dry at the ends. I follow it up with a hydrating conditioner.
Destiny F.
This is a great product! I like it but not in love with it but everybody has different opinions about different products!
Annette C.
Indianapolis
I have used this for awhile now. It works well and cleans the hair without feeling weighed down