L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Hi.Richesse Ammonia-Free Conditioning Creme Color Incell + Ionene

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'OREAL by L'Oreal DIA RICHESSE 6.34/C HONEY CHESTNUT 1.7OZ

Addison S.
Perfect hybrid hair color, easy to mix and apply. Leaves hair extremely conditioned with a glossy appearance. Highly recommend their entire professional color collection.
Jade R.
My best friend is a licensed cosmetologist and recommended this product for me after I went through a long process of dying my hair.

I don't quite like the smell but it does the moisturizing part fine. Aside from it being a small tube, I like using this when my hair needs it most which is after a color.
Amanda V.
Plainfield, IN
I am always coloring my hair so I typically try to save some money and use box dye. This is one of my favorite products for when I'm going dark. It really gets me where I want to be and it doesn't fade as quickly as all the others. I would recommend this to anyone trying to get a darker hair color for longer!
Paola C.
Doral, FL
I just love to change my hair color every now and then, and when I hear that a Dye also have conditioner on its formulation is just say... sing me in
Ludimila A.
North Wales, PA
my companion of all time, tonalizo the hair every 6 months and of a time here, always use this. Of a good natural effect to hair
AprilandTony D.
Tuppers Plains
Nice packaging however I had trouble getting all the product out of the container. A little thick for my liking.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use this product, until i stopped.... But still a good product.i bought it at target.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
I Really lie this it leaves a nice color and it leaves it smooth too . I would recommend it .
Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
This is a great conditioning product and I just love this it.gives u a sensational feeling.
Carla M. G.
This is one of the best shampoos ever for me. I have curly dryhair so there was a constant problem with shampoos because there was always a dryness right after aplying it to my hair. My hair would get all tangled and it was a horror story, with this one the hair feels just smooth and hidrated just with this.
Great for the frizz and dull hair
Will rebuy