L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Hi.Richesse Ammonia-Free Conditioning Creme Color Incell + Ionene

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'OREAL by L'Oreal DIA RICHESSE 6.34/C HONEY CHESTNUT 1.7OZ

Buy on Beauty ...
Jade R.
My best friend is a licensed cosmetologist and recommended this product for me after I went through a long process of dying my hair.

I don't quite like the smell but it does the moisturizing part fine. Aside from it being a small tube, I like using this when my hair needs it most which is after a color.
Amanda V.
Plainfield, IN
I am always coloring my hair so I typically try to save some money and use box dye. This is one of my favorite products for when I'm going dark. It really gets me where I want to be and it doesn't fade as quickly as all the others. I would recommend this to anyone trying to get a darker hair color for longer!
Paola C.
Doral, FL
I just love to change my hair color every now and then, and when I hear that a Dye also have conditioner on its formulation is just say... sing me in
Ludimila A.
North Wales, PA
my companion of all time, tonalizo the hair every 6 months and of a time here, always use this. Of a good natural effect to hair
AprilandTony D.
Tuppers Plains
Nice packaging however I had trouble getting all the product out of the container. A little thick for my liking.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use this product, until i stopped.... But still a good product.i bought it at target.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
I Really lie this it leaves a nice color and it leaves it smooth too . I would recommend it .
Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
This is a great conditioning product and I just love this it.gives u a sensational feeling.
Carla M. G.
This is one of the best shampoos ever for me. I have curly dryhair so there was a constant problem with shampoos because there was always a dryness right after aplying it to my hair. My hair would get all tangled and it was a horror story, with this one the hair feels just smooth and hidrated just with this.
Great for the frizz and dull hair
Will rebuy
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Brilliant just like their majirel range. Cant fault a good hair dye. Leaves the hair feeling lovely and soft. Colours always turn out amazing