BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

L'oreal Serie Expert Solar Sublime After-Sun Shampoo gives instant repairing action to counteract the drying effects of the sun. Cleanses the hair fibre after exposure to the sun by eliminating salt and chlorine residues. Leaves the hair feeling soft and see more...

• Hi, I'm karolay and would like to participate in their campaigns ...1 Answers
Paola D.
FL
This shampoo I used it once in the summer because my hairdresser recommended it to me . Protect my hair in summer al leaves it amazing.
Eucary N.
I would like to use this product , I hope very soon I will. it seems really good to protect the hair
Elba M.
Phoenix, AZ
Es lo mejor cuando tengo caspa!! Siento que protege mucho mi cabello del sol y la humedad del día!
Maria D.
Medley, FL

Andrea D.
This is one of the dry shampoos that I like to keep in rotation. I have tried a LOT of dry shampoos and this one is definitely one of my favorites. The scent is amazing and while the particles are white, I find that it dissipates quickly in my dark hair when rubbed into the roots. I use another dry shampoo in the evening when I go to bed, but I'll use this one in the morning as a refresher. Great product!
Wardah A.
I like this product but I feel like it makes my hair more greasy. I feel like I have to wash more often with this product but after the shower when it's fresh it's the best shape that my hair has been
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, FL 33 195.
Para terminar esta lista incluyo un consejo que quizás poco tenga que ver con los cuidados estéticos que vimos hasta aquí pero que, sin lugar a dudas, es tan o más importante que ellos.
Yvette D.
This product smells amazing and leaves your hair so soft and silky and fresh, it does feel like something they would use in the salon and very professional
Nadia T.
Mi Hermana La Usa & Me Gusta Mucho No Maltrata Mi Cabello Ni Nada De Eso Hasta Cuando Acabaran Las Preguntas?_Ya Me Estoy Cansando Son Las 1:07 am
Edilaine F.
Eu super recommendo esse shampoo,deixa o cabelo sedoso e macio,tem uma boa proteção quanto aos raios solares e isso é o que eu gosto nele
Karolay M.
Bogota
Hi, I'm karolay and would like to participate in their campaigns would like to try their products and display them on my YouTube channel