BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brightens tones of blonde & highlighted hair Violet micro-pigments neutralize unwanted yellow tones Anti-hard water ingredients give lasting color protection Ceramides enhance shine for blonde hair Leaves hair exceptional radiant soft & silky

Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This shampoo is luxurious, softening, and brightening. Everything I look for in a shampoo and more! As a bottle blond I'm always trying to find ways make my hair look more touchable and this does it!! Lathers up nicely and smells just fine! Home run!
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
This is a very good line, shampoo and conditioner, for blondes! My hair was so shining and beautiful after using it! Just recommend for every blonde girl
Kristin D.
Monticello, KY
I've not used any of these products but everything I have used from L'Oréal makeup and all I couldn't complain but it's a matter of opinion
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
I use this shampoo between regular washes. It keeps my hair from looking brassy which i appreciate. It's definitely worth giving a shot if you have blonde hair that you want to maintain. It also smells really really good and the scent is long lasting. 👌👌
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
I use to use this products many years ago because it smelled great and was just an all around good regular use shampoo. Nowadays I use more high end products that costs more. When I was in college and didn't have much money, this was a great go-to regular use shampoo for blondes.
Amy C.
Wood Dale, IL
Love how it makes my hair feel. Great shine, takes care of matte hair. Lovely smell. A bit pricy, but I recommend you give it a try.
Yaneth M.
Waco, TX
Never used but my mom buys one everytime after dying her hair so it must be helpful or good so I will give it 5 stars.
Robin P.
This makes my hair feel luxurious and smell delicious too. It's amazing. I recommend it to my daughter.
Brenna S.
Deptford , NJ
Great shampoo to help keep my blonde color shiny! Smells great too! I have oily hair and it works well keeping oil at a minimum.
Mandi A.
I love this in the summertime to keep my blonde hair nice and shiny. I love how it lathers, and doesn't irritate my dry scalp. It reduces dryness and makes my hair look really healthy without weighing it down.