L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie - Liss Unlimited Smoothing Conditioner (For Rebellious Hair) uploaded by Meri E.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie - Liss Unlimited Smoothing Conditioner (For Rebellious Hair) uploaded by Lacanda F.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cuidado Capilar Loreal Expert Liss Unlimited Crema Termo-Alisadora Intensa 150Ml al mejor precio en tu Perfumería Online PerfumeSelectivo.com. Productos 100% Originales. Envíos en 24 Horas a toda la Península.

Buy on Amazon
Sofia L.
Reedley, CA
Well worth the investment! A little goes a long way. I purchased this at Ulta beauty and it was on sale so I had to purchase this. My hair stylist used it on me and I was sold. My hair is wavy and dark brown and it feels so super soft and healthy after its dried. I will be making another purchase when I run out.
Lacanda F.
Semmes, AL
My absolute favorite leave in conditioner/ detangler/ protectant. I use a dime size amount after I wash my hair. It smells great and keeps my hair soft!
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
I absolutely love this. It keeps my hair soft and no frizz throughout the day. The price is perfect I totally recommend it
Gisela R.
Me encanto es lo que puedo decir que sigan produciendo más productos de esta marca me fascina y bueno es bueno las promociones que hacen también