L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Density Advanced Shampoo uploaded by Priyanka K.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Density Advanced Shampoo uploaded by Fénix R.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Professional Paris Density Advanced Shampoo is a volumizing shampoo for enhancing density and taming locks. It contains vitamins B6, PP and Omega 6 acids. Moderately cleanses hair cuticles to strengthen body and shine. Covers hair strands in rich lipids to increase diameter and refine texture. Leaves hair supremely supple and under control with improved volume.

Buy on Amazon
divya m.
I used to use this ,at the starting stages when I was trying a lot of products since it was suggested by my stylist and I was skeptical about it even after using it for a month but after that I started seeing results.It gives ur hair nice volume and makes it stronger at the roots ,but u gotta take care of ur hair and use this along with it to see results.
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg , OH
This is a great all round shampoo my mother uses it because it helps keeps the greasyness out for longer but it does a really good job of cleaning and can be used everyday without damage I would recommend and buy it again and again
Juanita D.
Bradenton, FL
Hopefully everyone uses shampoo. I know I do every day. My hair is so smooth and smells so good after it is best for oily scalp in this scent is amazing. It lasts throughout the whole day I would definitely buy it again.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
My absolute FAVORITE shampoo. I buy it in the salon quart size! I love using this. The scent is nothing special, really, but the results are awesome. This cleanses my hair so well that I can skip a wash occasionally, and my hair still looks full and clean. I have repurchased this often, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a shampoo that gives life to fine hair!
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
I bought this at a small beauty supply shop it was on sale. It made my hair feel less limp considering that my hair is super flat but this gave it a little bit of life I liked the scent but I just don't think it's worth the retail price unless you get your hair treated and colored regularly
Shanygne B.
Actually stumbled upon L'Oréal's Professional expert serie shampoo in a beauty salon. It could my attention because it made hair super silky & had such a smooth finish to it with little to no leave in.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I just love this shampoo, i was loosing my volume and having hairfall , i was suggested by a salon professional to use this shampoo, and my hairfall was visibly reduced, I truly love this product, yes of course will buy this product again.
Shaelynn S.
L'Oreal products are really good. All of their products are affordable and very good quality all the Scenrs are long-lasting in the lather very well. They are very good for sensitive skin and I am highly satisfied with Lorel products
Angely D.
I start telling them that he had tried Elvive Total Repair 5 line a few years ago , because my parents bought it and were the main products of household cleaning hair . But then it was not a fan of the hair care or anything like that , so I had only been a slight recollection of the results obtained with these products L'oreal and I must say they were not bad .
Recently, L' oreal drew a new line based on the Total Repair 5 above, it is the complete overhaul of Elvive 5 extreme and someone had just given me the shampoo and conditioner of this new line . But now , these supposedly improved products found me more knowledgeable and experienced in regard to hair care , so this time I could test them thoroughly and observe every feature provided by them, I was fine with this line improved
KaLeia W.
Mount Clemens, MI
This leaves my hair so moisturized after I wash before I condition my hair. I have really thick hair that's usually a bit dry. This is on my top 5 list of shampoo.
Natalia L.
quisiera saber como deja el cabello este shampoo, si lo deja apelmazado
Anne M.
I have thin hair and I want it thicker . Is this shampoo working ?? If not what would you recomend .