L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Absolut Repair Shampoo uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Absolut Repair Shampoo uploaded by Monika F.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maxine T.
Boston, MA
One of the best shampoos I've used. You only need a little bit of product. Used with the conditioner it makes my hair super soft.
Sriyashi S.
Love it! Leaves my hair soft and smooth. I don't condition my hair often so this just does the job every time. Leaving my hair just wonderful. The price is also amazing. Worth it!
Jules P.
I have fine, dark blonde hair. I don't color it, so it isn't super damaged, but my hair gets tangled if I even look at it the wrong way so I like to keep it as moisturized and healthy as possible. I thought I'd save a few bucks and try this shampoo and conditioning system out because the reviews are pretty high for a drugstore brand. It left my hair feeling ok right out of the shower. A little weighed down, but nothing crazy. Then 8 hours later... it felt as if I'd slathered my hair in coconut oil and beeswax and then ran a 10k. I know it wasn't the conditioner, because I only applied it to the ends of my hair. The roots of my hair were disgusting. My hair is not overly oily, so it was certainly the coating from the shampoo. This might work for someone who has outrageously dry, thick, dark hair. But I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't have generous wiggle room in the department of dirty-looking.feeling hair.
Arsyn Q.
This shampoo changed my hair so much, i used to constantly dye my hair and I needed something to help it and this definitely did, it's not the best for curly hair tho because it did flatten out my curls, I would only buy it again if I ever damaged my hair to that point again, but overall it's a great shampoo if ur hair is really damaged.
Briar S.
Rancho Cordova,CA
 I've use the shampoo when I was at my lowest in my hair was so brital/Damaged to the point where if I brushed my hair it would literally fall out but when I bought this shampoo I lathered it through my hair where it would just put nourishment and health in my hair and now it's the only  hair product I put in my hair
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Just a small quantity is required.Very thick consistency (you can see that in the swatch)Bottle is tightly secured which leads to no wastageTravel friendly as it’s a leakproof bottle. Cap tightened easily.Smells nice… can be described as floral and is not bothersomeControls frizz to a great extentMakes hair tangle freeDefinitely adds volume to hairMakes hair silky, soft and manageableTrue to it’s claims
Ana Kelle O.
Este shampoo é incrivelmente maravilhoso, faço procedimentos químicos a bastante tempo e com isso o meu cabelo ficou muito danificado, nada do que fiz valeu a pena, até a minha cabelereira me indicar ese shampoo de reparação absoluta da L'Oreal, usei e foi uma maravilha, salvou o meu cabelo< super recomendo!!
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
This shampoo is a bit pricey but works miraculously well. It repairs and gives a beautiful glow to your hair. I experienced slight hair fall upon usage but that is normal with any shampoo I guess. Overall it was satisfactory
Alivia Nadine B.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the way it makes my hair look and feel . I have very oily hair and it does wonders , it lathers so quick and smooth , love the smell and it lasts my an extra day of not washing . Very satisfied !!!!!
Anne G.
This stuff is good and works well and is fairly affordable and pretty easy to use and the packaging is really nice and I love this stuff would recommend to everybody because it is good. Very satisfied.