L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Absolut Repair Shampoo uploaded by Monika F.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Absolut Repair Shampoo uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Erica G.
This shampoo is fabulous. My former stylist recommended. The scent is pleasant and it does a great job of making hair feel smooth and less damaged. Perfect for thick, unruly, or over processed hair. Highly satisfied!
Jules P.
I have fine, dark blonde hair. I don't color it, so it isn't super damaged, but my hair gets tangled if I even look at it the wrong way so I like to keep it as moisturized and healthy as possible. I thought I'd save a few bucks and try this shampoo and conditioning system out because the reviews are pretty high for a drugstore brand. It left my hair feeling ok right out of the shower. A little weighed down, but nothing crazy. Then 8 hours later... it felt as if I'd slathered my hair in coconut oil and beeswax and then ran a 10k. I know it wasn't the conditioner, because I only applied it to the ends of my hair. The roots of my hair were disgusting. My hair is not overly oily, so it was certainly the coating from the shampoo. This might work for someone who has outrageously dry, thick, dark hair. But I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't have generous wiggle room in the department of dirty-looking.feeling hair.
Arsyn Q.
This shampoo changed my hair so much, i used to constantly dye my hair and I needed something to help it and this definitely did, it's not the best for curly hair tho because it did flatten out my curls, I would only buy it again if I ever damaged my hair to that point again, but overall it's a great shampoo if ur hair is really damaged.
Briar S.
Rancho Cordova,CA
 I've use the shampoo when I was at my lowest in my hair was so brital/Damaged to the point where if I brushed my hair it would literally fall out but when I bought this shampoo I lathered it through my hair where it would just put nourishment and health in my hair and now it's the only  hair product I put in my hair
DONNA V.
This shampoo and conditioner are great! I made the mistake of getting a straightener on my hair and the ends were fried. I used this conditioner (would leave on for about 10 minutes) and it worked very well. My hair looks and feels better than before the straightener. Very good!
Talita T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I've got highlights a while ago. I've started to notice my hair looking really unhealthy. So by reference I decided to buy this shampoo and now I can say it was the best purchase I've done for my hair. It feels soft again, does not tangle and the highlight color became vibrant
Ana Kelle O.
Este shampoo é incrivelmente maravilhoso, faço procedimentos químicos a bastante tempo e com isso o meu cabelo ficou muito danificado, nada do que fiz valeu a pena, até a minha cabelereira me indicar ese shampoo de reparação absoluta da L'Oreal, usei e foi uma maravilha, salvou o meu cabelo< super recomendo!!
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Just a small quantity is required.Very thick consistency (you can see that in the swatch)Bottle is tightly secured which leads to no wastageTravel friendly as it’s a leakproof bottle. Cap tightened easily.Smells nice… can be described as floral and is not bothersomeControls frizz to a great extentMakes hair tangle freeDefinitely adds volume to hairMakes hair silky, soft and manageableTrue to it’s claims
Apoorva B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This shampoo is a bit pricey but works miraculously well. It repairs and gives a beautiful glow to your hair. I experienced slight hair fall upon usage but that is normal with any shampoo I guess. Overall it was satisfactory
Candice H.
Enjoyed the product very much made my hair feel smooth and alive again. def getting this product again , this is best for dry scalp and dry hair.  if you have oily hair do not use it will make it worse. yes i would purchase this product again......
It really helps hair or just brand promotion? Where I can buy it really economic?