L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Repairing Shampoo for Very Damaged Hair With Lactic Acid 2 Able to Repair Damaged Hair Fibres 3 Creates Saline Bonds Between Keratin Chains Expert Series Innovation. Lactic Acid is able to create saline bonds between the keratin chains exposed in the cortex of damaged hair fibres. As if transformed, hair is left soft, supple with a natural-looking shine. Repairing shampoo for very damaged hair: The formula with Lactic Acid, cleanses damaged and and leaves hair feeling stronger, more supple and looking shiny as if transformed. Exclusive to your professional hairdresser. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
Very good shampoo with a nice scent that is not too strong. When it arrived, I thought the bottle seemed kind of small, but I found that I only need to use a very small amount (less than most other shampoos). I have thick, slightly wavy hair that is halfway down my back. This shampoo leaves my colored hair soft, shiny and manageable. I will definitely be buying this again.
Mariah C.
La Mesa, CA
I have issues with my hair because it is so dry and damaged so I tried this shampoo. It leaves a nice fresh scent to your hair for a long time. After a couple times using the shampoo my hair felt repaired and not as fried. I love it and I definitely recommend it to people with damaged hair.
Karen T.
San Jose, CA
Muy buen producto con aroma agradable y si tienes el cabello reseco es una buena eleccion especialmente, al principio sentiras que no te ayuda a limpirar tu cuero cabelludo pero despues de la segunda aplicacion sentiras la diferencia, lo recomiendo durante el verano.
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
This product is like liquid gold. Their guarantee is no joke! My hair felt 90% stronger after just one use. Soft and my natural wave even came back to life instead of being stick straight and lifeless after chemical damage. It is definitely worth every penny!
Colette W.
Shamokin, PA
This was one of the first professional shampoos I've used. Before I even became a stylist. And seeing the photo makes me miss it a lot. I have blonde hair so anything for repair is what I'm drawn too. And this stuff is great. I love the suds it makes, the smell is great! Over all id buy it a million times over!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I most enjoy this shampoo in the winter time when my hair tends to be more dry. It leaves my hair feeling clean, but I don't feel like it's stripping my hair. I would use this shampoo year round though!
Natalia B.
I LOVE this LOreal Paris line. it's really good I used many times and I love how my hair looked after I use the whole line. the change on my hair was huge. it's a great product.
Gina L.
Love this it's thick and balmy and truly repaired my hair, it was so dry and brittle and damaged before and now I will never go without this product
Andrea F.
Saint Paul, MN
Best shampoo ever!!! It gave my hair it's life back! I got mines on Wal-Mart, definitely buying more. In love with the product
Sonia F.
San Diego, CA
This product cleaned my hair. Consistancy was creamy but I did not get the results I had hoped for after 1 month of use.