L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Conditioner uploaded by Maria del Mar P.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Repairing Conditioner for Very Damaged Hair With Lactic Acid 2 Able to Repair Damaged Hair Fibres 3 Creates Saline Bonds Between Keratin Chains Expert Series Repairing conditioner for very damaged hair: The formula with Lactic Acid, isntantly conditions damaged hair and leaves hair feeling stronger, more supple and looking shiny as if transformed. Lactic Acid is able to create saline bonds between the keratin chains exposed in the cortex of damaged hair fibres. Exclusive to your professional hairdresser.

Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not too knowledgeable about conditioners, but I used this conditioner to deep condition my hair and get it back from the depths of bleach hell. It worked wonders. The scent it gave my hair was nice and my hair was so soft. People were surprised my hair was in great shape after my bleaching and coloring days.
Holly B.
Cave City, AR
After years of coloring and heat, my hair was in desperate need of repair. Tried several products and none came through for me. Then I used Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Conditioner and It looks like I've cut all the dead ends off! Love this product! I highly recommend this product!
Crystal D.
I am absolutely in love with this conditioner. I dye my hair quite frequently, flat iron, and blow dry my hair regularly. This product has saved all the damage I have done to my hair. Completely restored, as I style my hair the way I want without the fear of severe damage.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
NICE FORMULA. NOT DISAPPOINTED BUT NOT THRILLED. SEEMS LIKE ANY OTHER TYPE OF CONDITIONER OUT THERE. THE PRICE WAS DECENT. I HAVE THIN STRAIGHT HAIR AND THE PRODUCT WORKED. FELT A LITTLE GREASY AFTER BLOW DRYING. SMELLS GOOD, LEFT MY HAIR SMELLING NICE.
Jenitssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this twice in my hair so far and I am so in love. My hair is always so much softer and it looks better after all of the heat damage I have done. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Nia S.
Baltimore, MD
Love it!!! Before my hair had split ends and was very very dry. I would wake up and shreeds of my hair would be on my pillow. My hair is a dirty brown color and thick. I finally found this product and it's affordable and my hair is soft silky and growing nice and strong!!!!
Mary B.
Jeanerette, LA
L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Repairing Conditioner was my first try at this product i got at walmart. It has reduced the frizziness in my hair somewhat, but not to my liking. I'm afraid I won't be buying this again, as my hair didn't feel soft, as it does with other brands.
Danae B.
Hesperia, CA
This conditioner is amazing! It has made my hair feel very soft, and look extremely healthy. It makes my hair nice and easy to comb thtough after I use this. I feel there is less breakage as well. I highly recommend thid conditioner!
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! I have fine hair and it really makes my hair shiny and smooth

I can recommend this product to everyone who is looking for an affordable hair treatment
Paige W.
Alexandria, KY
This product SAVED my hair. I change my mind very often. I'm constantly dying my hair and frying it with hot tools. I bought this in hopes that it would bring my hair back to life. It definitely lived up to my expectations