L'Oréal Paris Professional Texture Expert Volume Elevation Volumizing Serum-Gel, Fine Hair uploaded by Amie s.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Volumizing serum gel for fine hair

• Do they still make thism if so where can u get it and how...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amie s.
Yakima, WA
I’ve heard of this product got discontinued and if so that makes me so sad and they should really bring it back this product is a volumizing Texter that you put in your hair before you blow dry it and if you were like me and you have thin fine coarse hair this would save your life I’ll try to find out if they’re still selling it and where at because for people attend hair this is a lifesaver a must haveL'Oréal Paris Professional Texture Expert Volume Elevation Volumizing Serum-Gel, Fine Hair
Darby S.
I have this and the mousse and they both are so amazing I can't stress it enough. They can give even the flattest of hair volume & bounce! I noticed that they also helped add to my curls/waves so I use them alone alot and it give me big waves! They smell really good kind of masculine, almost like cologne but not it creates depth, texture, volume, waves, and holds in place without being sticky or clumping! This is something I will most definitely be keeping around for quite awhile! I don't think I can think of anything wrong with this product!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is perfect. It adds so much texture to your hair and leaves it smooth and easy to work with. I highly recommend this product. Ask your local hair dresser about it and very a free testing sample and see how much you like it and purchase it. I absolutely love it.
Tina L.
I really like this L'Oreal product I deal with thin hair and need the extra volume its so easy to use I was really surprised and the price is just right it gives me what I need and adds great volume to my hair I am very satisfied with this product and plan on using it for now on
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
This product gives my hair amazing volume! The product is affordable, effective and smells AMAZING. My hair can be dry and flat, so this product is super helpful for me. It is effective and worth a chance! I would definitely buy again!
lanell y.
columbus, OH
Personally i think that this product would have worked better if my hair was shorter, I do have very long hair. It is a very easy to use product with easy instructions. This product is used to add volume to your hair. As i stated i think this product would have worked much better had i had shorter hair.
Abegail L.
I am so inlove with this product! It's kind of pricey but I swear it's all worth it. My hair is dry and I love how this product goes onto the roots of my hair, adding up texture and volume on it. Go get it NOW X
Ivelisse T.
Absolutely such am amazing product. It gives your hair so much volume. It is definitely easy product to use. This product is very effective. It is very vet affordable. I am very satisfied with this product.
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
This serum was a little bottle of magic for my hair! It gave me just the right amount of texture and manageability without feeling gross, crunchy or weighed down..all at an affordable L'Oréal price point!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I used this as a volumizer Along side a pre heat treatment to keep my hair smooth and shiny I would not have thought that this product works but it really does it gave me a lift when I was curling my hair
Alyssa H.
READING, PA
Do they still make thism if so where can u get it and how much is it about?