L'Oréal Paris Professional Texture Expert Smooth Velours Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Maria G.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth Velours transforms medium to thick hair into silken, smooth styles with light control and shimmering radiance. Ideally formulated for heat styling and protection against mechanical and environment factors. .

Angie O.
This product works great with my sensitive skin and offers a lot of moisture to my skin. I would highly recommend this item.
Jennifer Z.
Haverhill, MA
Made my hair feel slik and shiny. Not greasy. Great product. Does not damage hair Smell is good
Kris S.
Farmingville, NY
This is great if you have curly to frizzy hair. Definitely tames the frizz and defines curls.
Vanessa Marie  S.
East Chicago, IN
An Absolute Must-Have! It's versatile colors and nourishing quality make it appealing and irresistible. It provides the perfect quick-fix to any lip at any time, under any lighting condition. My favorite: "Passion" goes with me everywhere and gets, 'ohhs' & 'Ahhs' & curious looks
Christine H.
Olathe, KS
I really love this product as it gives me the soft and shiny look. With a very little amount but this product would meet your expectations and gives you the great results. It is very great drug store product and I believe I will buy it all over again!
Pamela T.
Spring Valley, NY
Every time I wash my hair, it tends to get frizzy so I would use this product to tame the frizz. I have fine hair so this product works great for that. I use very little though and usually run it through the ends, staying away from the roots.
I have very sensetive dry frizzy hair that nothing ever seems to work on. But, I've tried this and it WORKED! My hair stayed down and it seemed so shiny and less frizzy. I recommend this to anyone with textured hair or messy frizz.
Sierra T.
Martinsburg, WV
I tried this for my curls, and I was not impressed. The product is thick, almost too thick to actually use. I have a lot of hair and this product was not easy to apply nor did it make a difference in my hair.
heidi g.
Burlington, MA
I use the product as a heat protection for when I blow dry and flat iron my hair. Thick lotion as in creamy and sticky on the hands but my hair looked wonderful.
Lindsey M.
Owasso, OK
Great for adding texture to beachy waves that are so in right now! So user friendly. Worth the buy, I convinced all my friends to buy it!