BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A unique foam spray that helps you to create expert volume right from the roots, the techno art volume lift mousse (250ml) by L'Oreal professional promises natural-looking volume without weighing down the length of your hair. Leaving you with hair that has natural movement, this spray is designed to be applied to clean, towel-dried hair before styling as usual.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda W.
This mouse worked okay for me. I believe I paid around $13 for this at the drugstore. I applied this to my hair while it was still damp and then used a blow dryer to dry my hair. It did give me more noticeable volume (my hair is pretty thin) which I loved. Overall I would say this is a pretty good product.
Athena V.
I love this product, but it's not the easiest thing to use. I have thick red hair that's pretty short and i am not always satisfied with this product due to it's meh ease of use. Despite that, the product is super effective and it's cheap as hell.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
I have naturally curly hair so when I'm on the go i love to do the wash and go with my hair. I towel dry then scrunch my hair with this mousse it helps lock my curls without frizz and then I'm good to go! It works good and its priced right.
Sobia A.
The mousse is good. Gives the hair volume. You just have to make sure that you blow dry your hair with the mousse on while its damp.
Jamiya B.
Harrisburg, PA
Great for after you have styled your hair and you want to keep and hold the style all day long with everything your doing that day.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Jaspe D.
Quincy, IL
Expensive for a drugstore brand. works no different than any other hairspray or mouse.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Works pretty good but I prefer other products. Can buy at most drug stores.
humaira z.
It volumes the hair up like crazy. its a wonderful product but i don't like the smell. it puts me off. and as it lasts i don't like to use it
Sara R.
Amazing this product is amazing for bringing softness and shine to a dry brittle hair.... it is really amazin love it.