L'Oréal Paris Professional Series Expert Absolut Repair Cellular Conditioner, Lactic Acid

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Which is the best loreal line products for you?1 Answers
  • I love the way this makes my hair feels and how it helps ...1 Answers
Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
Love all of the products in this line. I get my hair done professionally every 4-5 weeks, and I've been having some breakage and split ends in a few spots. This product helps to soften and smooth the damage better than any drugstore hair care line I've tried.
Dawn K.
Mattituck, NY
What a wonderfully thick, rich conditioner. It really helps repair my extremely damaged hair. Used along with the Power Cell treatment, your hair will be so much softer and less-damaged.
Lollie G.
Outstanding, instantly repairing, healing shampoo. Excellent results. Well worth the price. Neutral scent. I also use the masque in this product line with great results!
Katelyn R.
Adams, TN
Great to use on dry or damaged hair. It helped my hair become silky and smooth again! However, if you use it too often it seems to weigh down your hair and takes away volume.
Jacqueline n.
This line of products from loreal is amazing. Has worked wonders for my hair. From just using this one time My hair was noticeably softer and easier to style.
Kasey R.
Richmond, KY
This product, along with the entire line associated with it, is absolutely amazing. I've never seen such great results from any other line of hair care!
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI
This product does wonders for your hair. I usually shower and put the product and let of set and then an hour later rinse if out
Ghizlane A.
Honolulu, HI
Great product! I myself have been using it for a while and it feels like my hair is getting shinier at each application.
Brooke W.
Prestonsburg, KY
I like this stuff a lot. It's great for dead ends and dry hair like me. You Can tell a difference after using it
Victoria D.
This product makes your hair smooth and soft and a little goes a long way with this wonderful conditioner
VE-1083409 M.
Doral, FL
Which is the best loreal line products for you?
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
I love the way this makes my hair feels and how it helps the cuticles. My hair is not near as frizzy when I use this product. Very awesome product!!