L'Oréal Paris Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Conditioner uploaded by Mai B.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leave Your Color IntactFor days when hair styling needs to be hassle-free, L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Leave-In Cream brings to you the ease in styling. This leave-in cream with its color guard technology contains Vitamin E, which guards your hair color, and wheat protein gives it an enduring sheen and softness. The amino acids in it restore the lost proteins and maintain hair color. Guards hair color Nourishes hair with vital ingredients Detangles hair With its color guard technology, the product is an ideal choice for your color treated hair. Use it and be ready to style your hair as the occasion demands. Just for you: Color treated hairA Closer Look: L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Leave-In Cream brings shine and a silk-like texture to your hair apart from protecting your hair color from fading. Get Started: Apply desired quantity to sections of your hair moving along the length of the hair. Blow-dry hair or use it after styling as a final touch-up.

CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love this conditioner. I use it after I shampoo my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Excellent hair conditioner ! A total must have ! Leaves my hair feeling smooth and so luxurious ! Highly recommend it ! Great for your hair to help your hair look healthier ! Perfectly formulated and packaged ! Does exactly as stated ! Super easy to use and a total must have for your hair♥️✨so obsessed with all their different products ! I want them all! The price is unbeatable ! Super glad I received it from Influenster complimentary as a testing product .
maría f.
Miami
This vital Artie for hair conditioners by L'oreal is so good to keep your hair extremely hydrated and has a nice scent and is super long lasting so I truly like it and these conditioners are my faves! :)
Ashley W.
Chattanooga, TN
This was recommended by my stylist to help the red on my hair not fade as quickly. It has a refreshing mint smell, and I love it!! It’s not a heavy conditioner, and it leaves my hair feeling very soft and so smooth.
Jezail J.
This color conditioner is nice! Your hair doesn't feel dry and it targets healthy hair to stay healthy! It lathers greatly and is long lasting. My hair feels amazing after using this! I highly recommend it!!
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This has helpped my hair stay the color i dyed it in between washes, because some hair dyes make your hair color fade easily and sometimes you are forced to wash it under cold water so it does not fade at all. This stuff is nice and cheap with a pump.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells nice! Makes your hair vibrant and maybe a little lighter. Helps to bring out the natural color of your hair. I have dirty blonde Golden strawberry kind of hair it's blonde mixed with brown and a little orange all at once.
Adel B.
Clearwater, FL
Professional line of shampoos for hair from L'oreal is really what was needed my hair, I tried probably all kinds of shampoos, but this takes the honorary prize. it's great washes both the scalp and hair, they become heavier and lighter in combing, pleasant to the touch and, most importantly, healthy hair tips
Nisha S.
LOREAL PROF. SERIES EXPERT VITAMINO COLOR CONDIT. was the only conditioner that worked for me! Left my hair feeling soft and very thick compared to suave. I highly recommend this product if you want silky and smooth hair after shampooing your hair thoroughly.
Evangelina P.
I have thick coarse hair wasn't a fan thought it was also a little bit pricey for my taste it left my hair okay not to bad but didn't really make it smooth or silly or even moisturizes idk maybe my hairs just shot