BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Professional Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Shampoo 8.45 oz

Buy on Amazon
noura a.
abu dhabi, Western region
This shampoo makes a real difference. I have color damaged frizzy hair and this shampoo makes it softer, easier to style. i am relay in love with it. Use it for months .
Ciara J.
This shampoo I do not like. It makes your hair look greasy and VERY hard to brush. Its consistency is slimy. This is best for really dry hair. But it does leave a fresh lemony smell. I would think it is like a conditioner not a shampoo at first thought. I am not satisfied with this product and would not purchase it again
Sinthia R.
Este producto es perfecto para las que usamos keratina en nuestro cabello puesto que no tiene sal y ayuda a mantener la keratina por más tiempo
Shoty M.
I love all product from this company great shampoo specially after you make a hair keratin recover your hair and give it bright looking have a nice scent and the package is really big and stay with you long time great experience
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime!
Agata W.
Yeovil
Loved it to start of with however after long use i became less of a fan. My hair is fine, shoulder length and easily gets damaged. It had smoothed my hair when first started using it. It felt different to regular drugstore shampoos it was sleeker when massaging onto hair and didn’t leave hair sqeeky clean when rinsed. It felt as if there was a layer that could not be washed off completely. After about 4-5 months in my hair started to get frizzy and they would get very stiff and rough to touch when wet and dry. Please note I haven’t changed my routine or conditioner in the meantime. All other products stayed the same as before it was just shampoo that I was trying out. I decided to go for another shampoo and it was back to normal within a few washes. Ever since going back to this shampoo in order to finish it off my hair gets stiff and rough and hard to work with. Overall good but not in a long run. Not for my hair at least. Hope it works better for others.
Ayesha H.
Best brand for all hair problems. As I heard it works good.. but honestly I didn't try it. I bought tht n my sister used it. Didn't tell me how it worked. But I will buy n try ths for sure.
Manel F.
Dubai, Dubai
With l oreal shampoo no need to be scared about ur hair as it gives all the necessity to ur hair keep it always smooth and healthy
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
Super soft it makes my hair. It makes it look healthy. I normally buy the L'Oréal sulfate free
Shamya A.
Acton, MA
Deep cleansing keeps hair clean, scented and pleasant. great choice and optimal durability