L'Oréal Paris Professional Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Shampoo uploaded by Lesly V.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Professional Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Shampoo 8.45 oz

Buy on Amazon
Laura T.
Yo lo tengo me parece super, cada ves que voy al super y se que está por acabarse el que tengo en casa de una compro otro para así tener como uno adicional por si algo. Lo recomendaría a todas mis amigas.
Lesly V.
Grenoble
Un shampoing vraiment pas mal, avec une bonne qualité prix. Super pour les cheveux fragilisés , il contient de la kératine
Manel F.
Dubai, Dubai
With l oreal shampoo no need to be scared about ur hair as it gives all the necessity to ur hair keep it always smooth and healthy
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
I had really high hopes for this shampoo as I have heard good things about keratin but it really didn’t do much for my hair, it didn’t make it any worse but didn’t make it feel much better than normal.
Chelsea S.
Eastman , GA
Just got this in my Influenster box and I’m obsessed! My hair is so much healthier and smoother
Evelin R.
Portsmouth, Portsmouth
Pricey and totally useless, when I opened the pot i got excited because
the texture of the cream promised a real change, but I have tried many
times, by it self, putting some warm air on it etc and my hair far away
from getting better got dry and with no shine at all and other blogger
who tried it also toldme it didnt work with them, AVOID IT!
Akanksha S.
Hair after use are soft and light. Very nice smell as well. Have used it only for 2 weeks, but I like the result already. The size is quite small, so better to buy the large one at the beginning.
Margherita T.
Oh my god, this works so well with my hair. I have extremely damaged hair and i struggled finding something very good, but finally I can say that I have found it
Ana C.
I really love the keratin in this product. It helps my color-treated hair stay fresh and silky without getting all dried out like a lot of other shampoos do to it. I'd recommend this to friends and family, especially if you color treat your hair on a regular basis.
Brittany W.
Georgetown , KY
Overall good product. I did feel like it left my hair a little greasy, but I still like the other products.