BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Professional Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Shampoo 8.45 oz

Buy on Amazon
noura a.
abu dhabi, Western region
This shampoo makes a real difference. I have color damaged frizzy hair and this shampoo makes it softer, easier to style. i am relay in love with it. Use it for months .
Sinthia R.
Este producto es perfecto para las que usamos keratina en nuestro cabello puesto que no tiene sal y ayuda a mantener la keratina por más tiempo
Shoty M.
I love all product from this company great shampoo specially after you make a hair keratin recover your hair and give it bright looking have a nice scent and the package is really big and stay with you long time great experience
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime!
Ayesha H.
Best brand for all hair problems. As I heard it works good.. but honestly I didn't try it. I bought tht n my sister used it. Didn't tell me how it worked. But I will buy n try ths for sure.
Manel F.
Dubai, Dubai
With l oreal shampoo no need to be scared about ur hair as it gives all the necessity to ur hair keep it always smooth and healthy
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
Super soft it makes my hair. It makes it look healthy. I normally buy the L'Oréal sulfate free
Shamya A.
Acton, MA
Deep cleansing keeps hair clean, scented and pleasant. great choice and optimal durability
Carol M.
Loreal products are of my favorite, wish I could receive the hole collection not only 1 product. Thank you influenster and Loreal!
Camila D.
Tewksbury , MA
L’Oreal Serie Expert pro Keraton is a great shampoo for moisturizing hair. My hair is long and even then I do not need to use it too much to feel my hair clean.