BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It cleanses and leaves hair looking smoother and silkier but not weighed down. The Absolut repair lipidium range helps reduce the signs of damaged hair. Ideal for everyday use.

Rachel Y.
Springfield, MO
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It has so many benefits, from using it as a detangler to adding needed moisture and shine to your hair! I typically use this after a wash and it makes it so easy to comb through long, tangled hair. It smells so good and has so many perks I would definitely recommend to anyone with short or long hair.
Ashleigh B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really liked using this and I felt like my hair was smoother. I haven't used it many times, but I definitely plan on using it in the future. Not sure if I would solely use it though. Probably as a once a week pick me up! I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own!
Katie M.
Elberton, GA
I love the soft, silky, clean and healthy feeling that I get from this shampoo but I gave four stars because for me it doesn’t lather very much and I love a good lathering shampoo. I feel like I have to use so much more because it isn’t enough for my thick hair.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
I really like this shampoo. It’s is a very good quality that competes with the price of more expensive L’Oréal brands like Kerastase. It’s lathers, and feels silky smooth. I would definitely use this shampoo again. I got this product complimentary to try.
Hellen S.
San Francisco , CA
My hair is curly but I straighten it with quimical product. The shampoo gets my hair dry after using it but it’s probably because of the deep cleaning so I dont Mind. I like the smell of it but it doesn’t lather a lot. Now I wash my hair first with an argain oil shampoo and after I use this one. My hair is less oily than before and I can keep without washing it for longer L'Oréal Professionnel Shampoo Absolut Repair Lipidium
Kristen R.
Gainesville , VA
I used this product since I received it in the mail every time I washed my hair and I really liked it when I first started to use it, but now it is starting to leave the top of my hair feeling like there’s a lot of buildup which is something I don’t like. So I’m thinking I’ll go back and fourth with another shampoo because I still really like the way my hair was feeling before, it also smells amazing.
Madi M.
This shampoo was great it lathered up really well and I liked the smell of it. It lasted even after my shower. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I think it's best for any scalp. I'm satisfied.
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
Great smelling shampoo that leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and smooth. I only gave it four stars though because I wish that it produced more of a lather so I didn’t feel like I had to use as much product!
Andreyna R.
This shampoo actually repair my hair!!! I had damage hair and split end because of the dryer but this product help me out but it !! You just have to use a small amount (i have very long hair) im 100% satisfied and i will recommend this to everyone!! I can see the results and i loving it
Lexi A.
Glasco, KS
This has got to be my new holy grail shampoo. I love the salon quality smell of it, and it lathers like a dream. I usually have a some dandruff and an oily scalp, but this has actually somewhat helped with both issues instead of exacerbating them. I definitely will be repurchasing.
Bárbara M.
Does this product contain any allergy-causing components?
Angela B.
Toney, AL
I have very color damaged hair and need something rhats going to have that " WOW" factor, is this the stuff? Also is it sulfate free? I also want to protect my color so i won't have to dye as much.