BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Absolut repair masque is a fortifying and restorative masque for hair that has lost structure and strength.

Megan L.
Austin, TX
If your hair is color treated, drab, and dried out ends, then you need this. My hair felt and looked like straw. It smoothed my ends and brought shine back without weighing hair down. This is not meant for everyday use though. The proteins can build up on your hair, making it brittle in the long run. Use a clarifying shampoo once a week with this to remedy that. As far as hair masks go this is my favorite mostly because in one use it transformed my hair and it was a very noticeable difference.
Erika E.
I used this while I bleached my hair and colored it purple.
I had to use a clarifying shampoo(around the time I needed a color touch up) after using this.
Using twice a month helped my hair dramatically.
Worth a try for sure!!
Lauren R.
San Jose, CA
This product is amaaazing. As a professional hairstylist I use it on most of my clients. It opens your hair’s cuticle to insert the moisture so make sure you use a serum or leave in afterwards to smooth the cuticle back down or the hair may feel a little rough. You can layer it on top of your conditioner and you don’t need to let it sit for very long. A little goes a loooong way.
Josephine L.
I used to work at a hair salon as a shampoo technician, so I got to get my hands on a lot of amazing hair care. I have always loved L'Oreal's professional hair care line. At the time, I had my virgin, Asian, black hair. I decided to go platinum blonde. I used Olaplex, but my hair was still pretty damaged (even after a pretty big hair cut). This masque brought my hair back to life! My hair was dry, brittle, and so so fragile. This masque healed my hair. It isn't like any other deep conditioner where it sits on the top of your hair cuticles and gives the appearance of better hair. This masque healed my hair from the inside out and made my hair stronger. You may want to go crazy and put a lot of this on your hair, but you do not need that much. You probably only need a dime size because this stuff is POTENT. I love this stuff. Get it. You won't regret it.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I received a sample of this in the mail not too long ago.  About the time I received it my hair had a pretty bad dye job.  It was frayed and split and looked like hell.  After using this ONE time, my hair looked fantastic afterwards!  I literally could not tell there was anything wrong with it at all.  I don't know the price.  If I had hair issues again I would buy this without thinking twice.
Tasha J.
If you hair is damaged and dry then this is your go to product. It is affordable and not pricey.  You can not go wrong. In comparison to other alternatives it is in the top of the best. I use my L'Oreal Repair masque twice a month for a treatment and I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Eliane R.
Máscara de tratamento perfeeeita!!!!! O tamanho dela é bom pq dura (pra salão) para cabelos danificados. Repara fibras capilares desde seu interior até as pontas. ... Cuida mulher. ...😍😍nunca tinha visto uma coisa pra durar tanto! !!!! Resultado de salão. Adoro!
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
I bought this mask cause my mom said to try it out and at first I was surprised by the small pack, but actually I think this will last longer than my big masks, is thick and you don't need a lot of product on to make it work. I felt my hair ticker after using it, and this was exactly what I was expecting of this mask.
Billie I.
This product works wonderfully on my dry scalp and hair. It is very effective and extremely easy to use. It's affordable and comes in a beautiful container. It is easily obtainable at your local department store or even online. I'm indubitably pleased with this product and will surely purchase again.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
This masque is the bomb you guys!  If you have damaged hair you need this in your life! It comes in a nice sleek package and it's works very affective.. and it's not to pricey! I love a good deal! And I know i was,more,than satisfied with it! No disappointments here!
Cátia O.
Portugal
Does anyone know if this masque is efficient?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
Just bought this product!! Any tips or comments to make using it work most effectively?

back