BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 1 Retail Package

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I tried a sample size of this product and fell in love with how amazing my hair felt afterwards. I would love to know where to purchase this!
Sara B.
Philadelphia
The best hair oil is the Mythic oil. I recommend it to everybody . It doesn't matter if your hair if oily, dry, curly or straight. The packaging is very solid and cute. I purchased it multiple times and I will purchase it again and again.
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
Love the softness of this shampoo even though it has an oil in it. It is so incredibly light, lathers really well, has an amazing clean scent and is great for the price. Very satisfied & will definitely purchase again.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Best product I've bought for my self, it made me feel refreshed and brand new, I've applied it before work and to bed and both times I felt like I was just like silky feather It's great pricing and I definitely recommend it!!
gabriela O.
Sugiro Amei ja esta na minha lista de compra de novo porque é maravilhoso muito bom também sugiro a vocês comprar
Geral R.
Hello girls I really recomend this product . It is really good and it helps your hair . You shouñd get it . ..
Sarah G.
Livingston
If I could give this more stars I would! Love the whole mythic oil range, so annoyed that I've only just recently started using this and hadn't tried it sooner! Smells amazing, makes my hair feel so silky soft and super shiny. You get a lovely lather from it too which makes your hair feel thoroughly cleansed.
Natalie G.
Timberlea, NS
Oils are the hot new thing ! While this is nice it is not as intense as the Kerastase Huile Ultime which is also a loreal brand and my all time favorite.