L'Oréal Paris Professional Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque (For All Hair Types) uploaded by Karla Z.L'Oréal Paris Professional Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque (For All Hair Types) uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An intensely hydrating & replenishing mask Helps balance hair's natural oil levels by delivering intense hydration to very dry ends Formulated with Argan Oil rich in Vitamin E & Omega 3 oils Rapidly dissolves to deeply nourish hair & provide control Contains Cotton Seed Oil to add ultimate softness to hair Unveils sleeker more lustrous & manageable hair Perfect for all hair types Paraben-free To use: Apply & massage evenly to shampooed hair. Leave on for 2 - 3 minutes rinse thoroughly

Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I got a deluxe sample of this and I fell in love with it, it leaves my hair feeling soft and feeling healthy. I use it every other day along with my regular shampoo and conditioner leave it in for 10 minutes and then rinse out. Definitely buying again!
Andrea R.
Flint, MI
I have horribly sensitive and dry acne prone skin. Usually when I use a mask it cause more acne to form and my skin gets very irritable. This mask didn't. My skin was smooth and hydrated and no new acne. I love this mask so much!
Kendra B.
I love this stuff! it smells great and leaves your hair really soft and silky.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
The Loreal Professional Mythic Oil Masque is a great deep conditioning mask. I used it in the shower while I was shaving my legs and that keeps it on for the perfect amount of time. It was very nourishing and made my hair feel super soft. This size lasted a long time using it 1-2 times a week and is also TSA travel friendly. L'Oréal Paris Professional Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque (For All Hair Types)
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
This is a fabulous deep, concentrated condoner to use about once or twice a week. I am very impressed with Loreal's new line of haircare items. Many of them work great, and this conditioner is no expection. The price is very fair for the amount of product you receive, and the product works great. I put a good palmful on my hair in the shower and leave it to absorb for a few minutes. after washing out my hair is super soft and tangle free with no product buildup. I am able to air dry or blow dry it with a little hair oil and it looks amazing. This is a product in a one I will continue to purchase.
My N.
Grand prairie, TX
My friend recommended it to me when i slept over hẻr house last time. I love the smell of it. Actually before this i never use hair calp before. And now i stuck with this. I only use 1-2 times a week and it last forever. It help my dry damage hair alot ... i would continue use it until i find a better one
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
El cabello y las uñas hablan acerca de nuestra salud.Este producto es perfecto porque ha nutrido mi cabello de una manera increible, no me esperaba que mi cabello dejara de caerse con este producto haha pero si, mi cabello dejo de caerse cuando use este producto.Lo deje de usar porque en mi pais no se consigue ninguna de sus presentaciones pero lo recomiendo al 1000% en cuanto a calidad, precio y cantidad.Aparte de que huele riquisimo.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I really enjoyed using this hair masque. I applied it to damp hair and covered it with a towel and kind of let it do it's own thing. I let it sit for about 10 minutes and rinsed. Afterwords, I really felt like my hair was shinier and looked much less abused than it normally did. I would definitely try this again, it was nice to have a few minutes where I sat around and didn't worry about anything!
Angie M.
Is an amazing hair mascara I have to say, this repare the damage of your hair and leaves pretty soft and shiny, I love it, I put this on my hair on weekend like for 15 minutes and later I rinse the product, I do this like two or three time a month and my hair look so good! I definately recommend this!
Deliane C.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA

Think of a good product and this product notes 1000 love of passion always has in my bathroom and super shopping list recommend my friends and sisters have loved us excellent product of the parabens to whom invented this perfect formula to make our hair the same as hair gods.