BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #77 in Hair Oil

Reinforcing milky mist for all hair types. 4.2oz: Loreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Milk is formulated with royal jelly and passion fruit seed oil. Immediately absorbed, the milky texture leaves hair looking texturised and feeling reinforced and bodified...

Buy on Amazon
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my hair feel refreshed and look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my hair without it!
Acayla C.
Jamestown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helped my hair a little bit. Didn't last to long. My hair gets use to oils and it starts to avoid the oils and doesn't help.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL
I use this product all the time and its so afordabble and lovely I think every one should have it
Anayeli V.
Mt Vernon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair feel so soft ! It helps my hair from frizzing ! Love this stuff ! Adds shine too
Aman J.
Surrey , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need to use oils in my hair during the winter because my hair gets extremely dry and damaged. This was a good oil. It had a decent scent and got the job done. It did not make my hair feel oily but instead it gave me a hydrated feel. Try it for yourself!
Lindsay s.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's one of my favorite product line ,repair hair, isn't expensive thats way I think all girls should try it!
R A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Woww ommmmmmmmg i love it sooo much its very important for me and I'm in love with this products products