L'Oréal Paris Professional Mythic Oil Milk & Huile Oil Duo Stylist Set uploaded by hafsa d.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Reinforcing milky mist for all hair types. 4.2oz: Loreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Milk is formulated with royal jelly and passion fruit seed oil. Immediately absorbed, the milky texture leaves hair looking texturised and feeling reinforced and bodified...

Buy on Amazon
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my hair feel refreshed and look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my hair without it!
Acayla C.
Jamestown, NY
Helped my hair a little bit. Didn't last to long. My hair gets use to oils and it starts to avoid the oils and doesn't help.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL
I use this product all the time and its so afordabble and lovely I think every one should have it
Anayeli V.
Mount Vernon , TX
Makes my hair feel so soft ! It helps my hair from frizzing ! Love this stuff ! Adds shine too
Aman J.
Surrey , BC
I need to use oils in my hair during the winter because my hair gets extremely dry and damaged. This was a good oil. It had a decent scent and got the job done. It did not make my hair feel oily but instead it gave me a hydrated feel. Try it for yourself!
Gracie✂️ L.
This is so amazing . Makes your hair ridiculously smooth. I use this product When ever I wash my hair I put it on wet hair and blow dry it in .
hafsa d.
Rabat
Cette huile est magique pour les cheveux, ca les sublime apres les plaques,ils devient tres doux comme de la soie et plus brillants.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
it's one of my favorite product line ,repair hair, isn't expensive thats way I think all girls should try it!
R A.
Woww ommmmmmmmg i love it sooo much its very important for me and I'm in love with this products products