BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diana N.
Bronx, NY
Excellent Product, does not wear my hair down and a little goes a long way. For reference I have natural thick curly hair.
Antonio M.
This Loreal Professional Lp makes my hair look like I just took a bath, which is what people want their hair to look like
Kira P.
This makes my hair nice and shiny and doesn't create too much frizz or anything. Although I wish it had a better smell.
Deana H.
Minong, WI
Love this stuff works great. I have dull hair. so anytime I find something that gives my hair shine is a plus for me!
Ashley B.
Villas, NJ
I loved it !!! my hair turned out amazing.im very picky about my hair products i buy....but this one is one of my favoriates
deidra r.
Keeps hair shining and last all day. i would use if i was you. It meet all expectations. I even use it on my daughters hair
Belen S.
Mulberry, FL
Absolutely LOVE this product! I use this when I want to achieve the SLEEK Kim K straight hair look! A MUST USE!
Paula G.
Works, lighter gel so doesn't feel heavy in hair. I have curly hair and it still keeps my hair under control.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Always helps me tame my hair, love this product. whenever i have a bad hair day I use it and its not a heavy feeling
Janet D.
If you don't like for your hair to look wet then this product is not for you. it smells pretty good
Viridiana v.
San Jose, CA
Where can i buy This product???
stuti c.
ghaziabad
Does your hair get sticky after applying this?