BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alana M.
Acton, ME
I love it it worked so well it made my hair feel silky and smooth although it did make a lot of acne show up on my forehead but it was totally worth it
Jan M.
This gel is amazing and it doesn't turn white when it dries. I love it!!!!! Its not pricey. I was surprised by the good quality of this product.
Courtney P.
Salem, OR
I use this for my sons hair because it isn't too thick. It works great for his thin hair
Lyndsey R.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Not a great product. I do not know if it I had used it incorrectly or not but this did not meet my expectations. While it did leave my hair with a "wet look" my hair was left sticky and stiff. Clumps of hair were stuck together and felt like i had taken a hand full of wax and plopped it in my hair. Not worth the trouble.
Erika M.
This product works great I think for my purpose of keeping all the little strands in place it was very effective! Definitely eliminated from but does leave hair looking shiny and wet so if you aren't looking for that this isn't for you! I would buy it again
Kristy P.
Middletown, CT
I use L'Oreal Wet look gel in my hair about 4 times a week.
I have naturally curly frizzy hair witch more often than not can be
hard to control. This product keeps everything in place
leaving my natural curls looking smooth and beautiful.
Natasha R.
Ozone Park, NY
Love this product. makes my curly hair look fuller and my curls stay in place. My texture hair usually knots and gets frizzy this gel. slicks without any white flakes. Keeps my hair in place and looking shiny and healthy.
Maria B.
This is awesome because it do not let my hair look thicky , so it looks fresh and i can be till the next day with the product and will still look great to go out.
Nichole N.
Goshen, IN
Is very nice, this make my hair look better and very cute . Maybe because this don't have a lot od alcohol is why don't make damage in your hair..
Moey H.
Brooklyn, NY
Worked really well, but left flakes in my hair. Looked like dandruf at times. Texture is great, not too thick so easy to work with when applying. Overall it gets a 60%
Viridiana v.
San Jose, CA
Where can i buy This product???
stuti c.
ghaziabad
Does your hair get sticky after applying this?