L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder

Pro-Matte Powder

is this product as great as everyone says?
Is this being repackaged/discontinued? It's out at several stores in person and online.
How likely is this product recommended for everyday use ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder!
Jeanette S.
Pontiac, MI
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by Jeanette S.
Review for: Golden Beige 600
I really like this how it’s smooth Lee put on and it’s all covered and it does cover blemishes and perfection I like it a lot
Amiyah C.
Midway
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by Amiyah C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Cocoa 800
I really dont think its worth the hype. It went on patchy. And does not give a all day wear. Was a bit disappointed.
Katie S.
Fresno, CA
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by Katie S.
Review for: Nude Beige 300
I really like the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Powder compact and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable drugstore compact that offers medium coverage and lasts throughout the day. My biggest complaint would be the packaging, I purchased the Pro-Matte & the Pro-Glow versions and both compacts broke! The plastic case is easy to break, and on both compacts the top broke from the bottom and created a huge mess in my purse and makeup bag when the powder broke into pieces and covered the bottom of my bags. I saved the remnants of each and plan on mixing them together and trying to put them into a new container before I throw them away. I like both the Pro-Matte and Pro-Glow compacts, and used both until they broke. I need to purchase a new one, and most likely will go with the Pro-Matte version since my combination skin tends to get oily in my T zone after hours of wear. I would recommend this product, but suggest putting the compact in a tight space that won’t cause it to move around and break.
caitlin W.
Mason, OH
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by caitlin W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Porcelain 100
GIRLS LISTEN! I have tried EVERY full coverage powder and NOTHING compares to this stuff. It’s SUPER inexpensive and it lasts all day. I would do a lightweight liquid foundation and then go in and set with this powder. It’s what I use EVERY.DAY.
Fanz H.
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by Fanz H.
Purchased at: Walmart
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder this is one of my favorite powders to set my cc/bb cream and foundation!. It gives me a matte finish and a little bit of coverage without being caked on or looking greasy. I have been using it for years.
Livewrightnow N.
Norfolk, VA
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by Livewrightnow N.
I like this pressed powder. I use it to set my liquid foundation. Very lightweight. Doesn't give me the "cake face" I added a link for my full review
Claudine S.
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by Claudine S.
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Nude Beige 300
I love this powder for setting my foundation because it keeps for at least 5- 6 hours and then I can touch up with the same powder without it getting cakey. Nice light powder with good coverage
Adriana P.
Wilmington, NC
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by Adriana P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Natural Beige 200
I am looking for natural effect! And I got it with this product! It doesn’t control for itself oily skin I need translucent powder too! But I like the cover and duration.
Waniya J.
Karachi,Pakistan
Review for: Porcelain 100
The product lasts long,and I use it as a setting powder.It's hides your dark circles and small pimples really well.
Tiffany R.
Fairfield Twp, OH
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder uploaded by Tiffany R.
This is my favorite powder that I use for setting. I have oily skin so it just leaves an extra layer of protection you could say. If I get oily during the day I just pat some on and I'm good for awhile longer. I just wish it wasn't so hard to find in store!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Athena K.
Whitchurch-Stouffville
il y a 2 ans
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Powder I was wondering if this powder is as good as some big influencers say, sometimes powders break up the product underneath or define pores rather than minimizing them. What do you guys think of it?
SaraCristina C. il y a 2 ans
Could you also please subscribe to my new YouTube channel makeupbysaracristina it would mean so much to have your support