L'Oréal Paris Pro Matte Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick

Pro Matte Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick

Is this candy man color a weird color on anyone else??? It was this weird grayish color on me nothing like the pictures 🙄🙄
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Pro Matte Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick!
El Paso, TX
L'Oréal Paris Pro Matte Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Crystals S.
This matte lip is so permanent its not even funny! I love that I can eat, drink and even go all day without even reapplying and it still will look like this. It is amazing and they have it in SO many colors.  The only thing I was kind of bad even though it's a good thing, it's how to remove it at the end of the day! lol
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The shade I chose was candyman expecting this to be high quality I thought It would be a beautiful nude pink color it turned out to look purplish gray I'm tan skin. It looked awful and it was not transfer proof either. It had a plaric bottle instead of a glad bottle which was also di
lathrop
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this brand but I really don’t like the color because it looks like I died 😂😂😂 but it has perfume it smells really good. The reason that I give this 3 star because it doesn’t look good at me but you guys can try maybe you guys like this color!
Purchased at: Target
First comfortable wearable lipstick I've found, and I'm the type that hates stuff on my lips. The chocolate smell isn't that strong and fades fast (incase you aren't big on scents) only removed one star because it's not the longest lasting lipstick. Also I got candy man, which looked more pink next to the others but it's definitely a grayish purple.
I saw this lipstick on a youtube video so I decided to give it a try. I am in love with the smell and the pigmented formula. I was not in love with the color since it was too light for my skin. However, the darker colors in this collection go well with my pinkish light skin.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm not a fan of this formula. It was overly sticky and didn't seem to dry down. It looked okay, but was uncomfortable to wear. Now these may not be dealbreaker for others and it did last a long time, but I won't be repurchasing this product. Update: I have decluttered both of my lipsticks.
Enumclaw, WA
I love this lipstick! I only have worn it once, but it stayed put for hours! Through wind and kisses, it never budged! These are great neutrals if you’re looking for a browny nude! I would say this is a good dupe for Kylie Cosmetics. Great quality for the price.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was VERY hard to get off! I had to use coconut oil twice to remove it completely. The texture is super dry but it doesn’t break. This color in particular has a pretty pinkish/nude shade and it really smells like chocolate. The smell fades really fast.
Conroe, TX
L'Oréal Paris Pro Matte Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick uploaded by STEFANIE F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I never in a million years figured I would love this product like I do! I’m more of a lipgloss girl, but I bought this on recommendation of one of the beauties on YouTube. First, the wand is shaped just right for applying onto lips. The color is the perfect pinky nude for when you have a more bold eye look, which is pretty often for me. Then, it STAYS ALL DAY! This stuff doesn’t move! And it is still comfortable and not drying on the lips. Last but not least, the smell is amazing, just like cocoa! Not sure how they did it, but please don’t ever discontinue this!
Normal, IL
I love how long lasting this formula is! It won’t budge unless you take makeup remover to it, my only complaint is that it’s a bit sticky when you put your lips together... but worth it for an all day/ night lip IMO