5 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• A week or two for me! love it with a couple coats and a good top coat1 Answers
  • How long does the nail polish last? 3 Answers
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Review for: Dozen Red Roses
This is a red that I can get behind and in front of and back again. First, it's such a cute bottle and then they get me with the title (I do shop that way - it's a gift). It's smack in comparison to other nail polish products but I like the smaller ones sometimes so they don't dry out so quickly. And speaking of drying, this one actually drys quickly for me. Now, as a disclaimer, I don't usually use products that are not at least 5-free but I wear this one on occasion and I love how fast it drys in comparison. I also love the saturation of color. This one is good to go in 2 coats for me (I apply thin so they dry better).

The only con is that this brand isn't 5-free but if that's not a problem for you, then it's a good price, a lovely red and a definite recommend from me!
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Quick Dry
I normally like L'Oreal's polish when I buy from a drugstore. And this really is quick-dry. However, for some reason it bubbles. Just the quick dry, the others don't. I tried multi-application tries (i.e., 1 coat, thin coat, thick coat, etc.) and nothing seemed to prevent the bubbles.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Quick Dry
I keep this quick dry polish in my manicure box for those times that I need something fast and easy. It's a great way to quickly add a pop of color and lasts longer than other brands that I've tried making it a good value that I highly recommend to others.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
Review for: Wishful Pinking
I love this nail polish. The pink color is beautiful and the nail polish is very smooth. It is a good value and I bought it from Target. It compares to other nail polishes by being very good quality but affordable. I would recommend it to others for sure
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Edison , NJ
Review for: Wishful Pinking
I really like the shade L'Oreal pro manicure nail polish never disappoints me i bought it from wslgreens just love the shade I'm loving it would definitely going to buy again and will refer to my friends as well love love love the shade enjoy girls!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Christiansbrg, VA
Review for: Quick Dry
Goes on thick, almost do not need two coats...dries SUPER fast - great product. Typically a little bit more $ than I usually spend but it ended up being a smart purchase - lasting a long time and definitely a better value for my money
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Wishful Pinking
Before I started getting my nails done I got loreal nail polishes and they were amazing, stayed long and held up their end of the bargain. Te only downside was that they were a little pricey, sometimes not at ulta
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
I think just the color I got is really bad!? I am reviewing Innocence. It doesn't really show up and to get it to show up like it does in the bottle then you need a bunch of coats and it just gets tacky. Blah.
Iryna M.
Iryna M.
East Brunswick, NJ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luna G.
Luna G.
Review for: Mango-Get-em 410
I rarely paint my nails but if I do I love using L'Oréals nail polish because they have great colors and dry quickly. Also this color is pretty great especially in the summer with a nice dress or bikini.
Vero F.
Vero F.
Plainfield, IL
How long does the nail polish last?
Norma T.
Norma T.
A week or two for me! love it with a couple coats and a good top coat