BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• A week or two for me! love it with a couple coats and a g...1 Answers
  • How long does the nail polish last? 3 Answers
emily K.
Happy Valley
great buy! Didn’t leave ugly streaks and was a good consistency so it didn’t leak everywhere. The color is bright and fun, perfect for toes in the sand on a summer day! I would recommend for the price it was put at.
Bailey S.
Chicago
This stuff works like a gem!! So amazing! They have every possible color to choose from! You can buy it at any department store! It’s a great value for the price. Nails come out great every time. I would buy again!
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
This polish has a great consistency and is definitely worth a buy! I wasn’t a fan of the color I picked out but I would absolutely give it a try in another color! Great quality for the price too!
Grace K.
Cleveland
I like this product a lot. I love the color and it is easy to use. I got it from target and it’s great. The pro is it is easy to use con is I have unsteady hands. I recommend it to others who like nail polish.
Lola G.
I really love the rich in color this has! It stays on for a long time and doesn’t come off unless you make it. I swear I can wear this stuff on my nails for weeks !
Donna B.
Brighton
Love these color options so much. They go on so smooth and have such a beautiful vibrant coko without needing to put on tons of multiple coats. Highly recommend this great brand
Ivana S.
Every week I do the manicure and pedicure ... I think they are the presentation card for all women, nails well arranged ... L'Oreal is one of the best brands in terms of beauty products ... These enamels are of very good quality, they do not wear on the nails so easily or quickly. It has an excellent variety of colors ... and the duration is very good ... I currently have the colors 410 and 380, they are my favorites!
Kristy H.
Love this color ! Makes my nails stand out ! I get So many comments on my nails when I where it ! Lasts long! Great price and as a first time user I'm now hooked ! I would recommend this nail polish and color to everyone !
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This is a red that I can get behind and in front of and back again. First, it's such a cute bottle and then they get me with the title (I do shop that way - it's a gift). It's smack in comparison to other nail polish products but I like the smaller ones sometimes so they don't dry out so quickly. And speaking of drying, this one actually drys quickly for me. Now, as a disclaimer, I don't usually use products that are not at least 5-free but I wear this one on occasion and I love how fast it drys in comparison. I also love the saturation of color. This one is good to go in 2 coats for me (I apply thin so they dry better).

The only con is that this brand isn't 5-free but if that's not a problem for you, then it's a good price, a lovely red and a definite recommend from me!
Ronda K.
Travelers Rst, SC
Love the way this goes on smoothly. Pros are it doesn’t leave lines and looks like it was professionally done. I am a repeat user. I’ve bought this at Walmart and CVS. Yes I will buy this product again.
Vero F.
Plainfield, IL
How long does the nail polish last?
Norma T.
A week or two for me! love it with a couple coats and a good top coat