L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Powder

Pro-Glow Powder

How does it feel on your skin? Does it look Cakey?
Is this a sheer setting powder or can be used for some coverage powder foundation?
Will this powder make you look dewy or matte?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Powder!
Product Highlights
this powder works really nicely, good shade selection and creates a nice finish without looking cakeyin reviews
Stephanie A.
Waco
Love this powder! It is ahhhhhmazzing! Doesn't feel cakey on! Lasts a while. I havent really tested it out of an air conditioned office.
Christine V.
Eagle
Review for: Nude Beige
Love love this is awesome looks almost like a airbrush finish never have had a problem with this product
alejandra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sand Beige
The coverage is a medium. It gives you a natural glow look which I love. I love how it comes with a mirror and sponge.
Nicole A.
Brooklyn
Review for: Sand Beige
This product is a two in one - top part adds glow to the skin while the bottom helps skin look it's best. It's a glow product meaning it's not going to give your skin that Matte look. Your skin will look like skin and it will have a lit from within illumination. It's very natrual and soft.
chloe A.
Millboro, VA
so amazing. works super great. good price for the way it works natural look ! i love it bc it’s cheap
Donna R.
Felton, DE
I do not like this powder at all. I get what they were trying to do with half power and half shimmer, but if you get to much of the shimmer on your brush it looks like you have brushed highlighter all over your face. No thank you. Not my look. I would not recommend this product.
Sarah H.
Billings, MT
Terrible, I received my first in a sub and I have been using it in my glam looks like this for few days and it was pretty bad. I think it's a very bad thing to use in my opinion but I'm not going to say anything about it. Too bad. Buy at your own risk . Lol.
Madeline S.
Downers Grove, IL
This pressed powder works and lasts long. I like that is not too drying and helps with combination skin like mine. I would recommend this to anyone!
JJ K.
Pontiac, MI
I love L'Oreal infallible brands. I have had great results using all the infallible products. I wish make up cost was less and more ounces of products for the cost.
Jody L.
bayville, nj
Review for: Classic Ivory
I love this Infallible line of makeup. I have many items and like them all. This powder sets my makeup aka takes away the shine.