L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation

Pro-Glow Foundation

i have oily combo skin and want a foundation thats full/medium coverage with a glowy finish. i’ve never used foundation before as it always felt too cakey and a friend recommended this,, would anyone recommend it for oily skin?
I have been wanting to try the Anastasia foundation. I need matte full coverage long wear. What are your recommendations??
How is this foundation on over 40 skin?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation!
Samantha M.
Waukee, IA
Review for: Nude Beige
It took me a hot minute to jump on this L'Oreal Pro Glow Foundation train but...I am glad I did. They were hard to purchase when they first launched but I recently picked mine up at Target and noticed them in my CVS this past week as well, so if you've been on the lookout for this much-hyped product - you should be able to find it now! What I really love about this foundation is how light it feels on the skin. It actually reminds me of a BB cream with the light-weight finish, and I am obsessed with wearing BB creams in the summer, especially for days I'll be outdoors for an extended period of time. Even with the light finish you still get a medium coverage foundation which is great for summer days where you need a little extra boost, and this is incredibly long-lasting. I really put it to the test, wearing it for hours in a hot sun, and all day while camping over the July 4th holiday and it held up so well. The only real con to this is that the foundation really clings to dry patches. If you have very dry skin you might not love this or if you are like me and struggle with dry patches (especially around my hairline) it might get annoying to see it clinging to those spots, but other than that one con, I was very impressed with this new foundation. For the glow...I wouldn't say it's super glowy by any means but it gives the skin a really nice healthy looking finish, which I really enjoyed. A great summer foundation!
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation uploaded by Dorina A.
Review for: Classic Tan
Such a beautiful satin finish! Just a little leaves your skin dewy and luminous, while also covering any redness or acne. I definitely recommend this for people with dry/combo skin like me.
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation uploaded by Lisa L.
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation uploaded by Lisa L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 202 Creamy Natural
Oh how I adore this foundation . Anytime I find a foundation that looks so smooth on my 50 yr old mature skin , it’s a SCORE 🥰 I can’t say enough good things about it . I love it . Sometimes if I want a really want that high coverage glam look. I will a start with a matte foundation and then top it off with this L’Oréal glow foundation . The mix of the two turns out so beautiful. I would definitely recommend this this foundation :))L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Fresh Beige 107 (30ml)
gracie M.
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Classic Tan
I liked this foundation but didnt love it. It has a dewy kind of radiant finish it can last all day and it has a medium coverage. My face gets oily after a few hours. #loreal #foundation #makeup #tan #coverage
Natalia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation uploaded by Natalia F.
I love this makeup base, it is a base that leaves a divine glow on your face, it has a buildable medium to high coverage. It is super easy to blur I honestly love it more than others that are high-end. I highly recommend it for people with dry to normal skin.
Nicole S.
Middlebury, CT
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 202 Creamy Natural
I’ve seen this foundation hyped up quite a bit on the internet so when it caught my eye at target I had to give it a shot. This does not disappoint at all. The best part is my makeup held up all throughout my 12 hour day.. with taking my mask on and off frequently ! I applied this product pretty lightly to see how it looked and it was definitely a light / medium coverage but feel it would be very easy to build into a full coverage look. Went on very smooth and didn’t grt dry or clumpy as the day went on. You absolutely cannot beat this foundation at drug store pricing !
Stephanye O.
Newnan, GA
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation uploaded by Stephanye O.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 203 Nude Beige
This is pretty on the skin but I do have other favorite radiant options. The formula is nice however, I feel like it moves around a lot, specially after you had it on your face over 4-5 hours mark and I have to retouch a lot my smile lines. My other issue with this is pretty much the shade range I don’t feel there’s any of them that have a more of a yellowish undertone, and it was hard for me to wear more of a orange one. But this is okay If you want to do minimal makeup and want to look pretty, I would wear this if I’m going to a trip during the summer at the very minimal. I got two shades to sort of get my shade.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 208 Sun Beige
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation This founation has a radient glow, wears up to 24 hours, medium coverage, texture is air light, SPF 15. This product gives a radient finish and is hydrating. It is geared toward normal to dry skin. This product may not be a good fit for oily skin. This is a YES to loreal in my eyes😍😍😍
Heather D.
L'Oreal Paris Pro-Glow Foundation uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sun Beige
I have oily combo skin, and I can still wear this glowy formula. I have tried both the Pro-Matte and the Pro-Glo, and I love them both. They are full-coverage and long-wearing. This one has a glowy and dewy finish, but doesn't break apart like most other glowy/dewy formulas do on me. Up close it can look a little heavy, but step back and it looks flawless. These are great for photography and special occasions where you might want to look flawless in pics.
Rachel F.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 202 Creamy Natural
My go- to foundation! I’ve tried plenty of high end foundations but always go back to L’Oréal. I mix the Pro Glow with the Pro Matte foundation for an amazing natural finish. The coverage is very buildable and can easier become medium-full coverage. My skin is very sensitive and acne prone and this line has never caused a break out or flare up. It’s also super affordable!

753 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,068 reviews
il y a 8 mois
So I notice with the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige 102 (30ml) it hardly transfers & can be trusted while wearing a face mask. I want to know can I trust the infallible pro glow version to not smear all over when I take my mask off?
Maya H. il y a 5 mois
This is my go-to foundation and it works really well with not smudging on my face mask. But I would make sure to set it in place with either a setting powder or spray. Hope this helps, Maya
Flovalcargo Maria Jose C.
Doral, FL