BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #52 in Contouring

Contours in 30 Seconds. Defines. Highlights.

The Infallible® Pro-Contour Palette makes contouring easy. Use the pro-contour brush to enhance and define features for a professional contoured look. Perfectly coordinated highlighting and contouring shades blend easily after applying for a flawless contoured look.

Talc Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Triisostearin Phenyl Trimethicone Magnesium Stearate Caprylyl Glycol Alumina Tin Oxide Mica CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Pro Contour Palette
  • "this is an excellent and affordable powder contour palette that’s perfect for beginners. the palette includes both a highlight and contour shade. i purchased mine at cvs." in 10 reviews
Amanda W.
This is one of the best contours I have ever tried. The packaging is purfect. It price is not bad but I would buy it again because it is a must have part of a makeup collection. Its longlasting so that also helps with the price. Buy this it is so worth trying.
Amber C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am new to the contouring so I am still playing with it to figure it out. I could use better directions. I will continue though because I love make up and what it can do to my looks. I still like to look natural and my L'Oréal does that for me. It makes me feel prettier but I still look like me.
Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't do much contouring but wanted to give it a try. This seemed like a decent one to try but didn't work out too well. The brush is hard to use and the highlighter doesn't show up on my fair skin.
Laura H.
Definitely a starter contour kit. Doesn't last as long as on my face due to oiliness, blends really well and easy to apply also comes with directions if you're just starting out. Not sure if it's worth $10 though. But definitely recommended for first timers to start on their contouring techniques!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a pretty good contouring kit. The colors are pretty spot on and they go on the skin pretty smoothly. I would have preferred if there was also a blush option in the kit - I think for the value I would recommend getting one that includes blush.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Tengo este producto porque me gusto el iluminador realmente es muy hermoso pero nunca crei que fuera tan practico la brocha que tiene me gusto mucho solo que la calidad de la misma no es muy buena y ayuda a tener precision al contornear mi rostro.
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Amei o produto... faz minha pele ficar mais definida. Amo o efeito que deixa no rosto, como se meu rosto fosse mais afilado. Like a Angelina Jolie haha. o produto dura muito tempo.
Kirsten D.
Alice, TX
Great pigment. Easy to work with. Very build able if you want a darker more refined contour highlighter could use a little more shimmer if you want that blinding effect. Love that it comes with contour powder and a highlighter in one package rather than having to buy more than one product
Jennifer J.
Southold, NY
I am awful at contouring, but I have my friends do my highlighting and contouring for me, and I love the way this product looks on my face! It looks so natural and feels so natural, and I don't feel caked in makeup. Definitely would recommend L'oreal!
hazel s.
Placentia, CA
This kit is really good for beginners in contouring, its light and buildable and very forgiving. Even if you go in with a heavy hand it won't just slather a huge streak of brown on you, since it's so soft and light in pigment. There's many other shades too, but I feel like there's not enough for all skin tones -- so I'm deducing one star.
Lillie G.
Pharr
Is the texture powdery or creamy??
Cristal O.
Is this product Chalky or anything?? I'm thinking of buying it, but I want to know if it's worth my money.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Is the contour color cool toned enough to create a convincing shadow?
Molly B.
Grand rapids, Mi
Is if good for pale skin??

back