BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Contours in 30 Seconds. Defines. Highlights.

The Infallible® Pro-Contour Palette makes contouring easy. Use the pro-contour brush to enhance and define features for a professional contoured look. Perfectly coordinated highlighting and contouring shades blend easily after applying for a flawless contoured look.

Talc Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Triisostearin Phenyl Trimethicone Magnesium Stearate Caprylyl Glycol Alumina Tin Oxide Mica CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Pro Contour Palette
  • "this is an excellent and affordable powder contour palette that’s perfect for beginners. the palette includes both a highlight and contour shade. i purchased mine at cvs." in 10 reviews
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this for the lasting power! The highlight is shimmery and I made the mistake of putting it under my eyes the first time I used it. I assumed it was matte for setting my under eyes. It’s buildable and not patchy! It’s hard with the split pan which is why it got 4 stars.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I'm giving this product 5 stars because of the actual product in the pan, but the packaging is kind of strange. I wish they would have put the shades in separate pans instead of both in one. But the pigment is very nice and light, if you like a strong and bold contour you will have to build this up, If you just like a natural and light contour this is gorgeous!! I personally don't go heavy on the contour I like a natural soft look. I love to dust off my bake with the light shade it just helps make my under eye look soft and more natural, instead of heavy and powdery. I really love this product I will repurchase I just hope they change the packaging because it's not the best!!
Christel E.
Florence, KY
The only issue that I have with this is that I wish it wasn’t little triangle shapes. I’d prefer rectangular because it’d be easier to use. I absolutely love the product though. The powder contour is perfect for my skin tone. The highlight is minimal but really pretty.
Courtney T.
Honestly probably the best contouring product in the drugstore. I have very fair skin so I used to used NYX’s taupe blush as a cool-tone contour. However, I felt like it was starting to look too gray, ashy, and unnatural so I tried out this powder in “light”. It’s my main go to contour shade now. It’s not too pigmented so it’s easy to build up which is nice and it never looks muddy. Would highly recommend for fair/light skin tones.
Crystal M.
I bought this contouring compact at local Walmart and was pretty excited about it. Until I went to use it. My brush is apparently picking up some product because it's white tip bristles are discolored, however the product does not appear on my skin, and you can't tell from the pressed powder that any has been picked up. So I'm not crazy about it, however, it is the only one I have found for my skin tone and undertone.
Erica S.
Lafayette , LA
This is a really great last minute oops I forgot my palette at home quick grab. The only thing I used from this little kit is the highlight because the contour isn't dark enough for my skin tone but for the price the highlight is beautiful. So I wouldn't recommend this to someone of dark color really they only have one color so if it works for your color then go ahead an purchase.
Zoe L.
California City
Con esta mini Paletita empeze a utilizar el contour me gusto mucho lo fácil que es y como queda en tu piel es un buen producto!!! El precio está accesible ! Si volvería a comprarlo ideal para llevarlo de emergencia sin tener que cargar una gran paleta de contour! Y esta genial que traiga una mini brocha para aplicártelo fácilmente!
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
I use this contour palette everyday, I appreciate the fact that it is labeled clearly on how to contour your face on the packaging especially since I am a beginner. The color choice for my Shade is amazing. I will certainly buy again.
Whitney G.
Huntington
Great stuff! Love the brush. Just beginning in the contouring game, the brush that comes with this makes it incredibly easy to apply and get the perfect look. The highlight in the 'light' palette is so pretty and not too much for the regular day. Highly recommend Infallible Pro-Contour. Will be buying this again for sure!
Sarah E.
I've been wanting to try contouring for a while and love all the L'oreal Infallible line. I'm wondering how the shades hold up on a very fair skin tone. I want to make sure I use a contour shade that isn't too dark or muddy on my very fair skin. Any thoughts?
Diana V.
what other contour products would you pair with this?
Laurie G.
Yorba Linda, CA
I keep seeing mixed reviews on this on YouTube. I'm looking for a contour color that's more on the cool side, versus warm. Is this streaky at all? How is the highlight?
Lacey K.
Lynnwood, WA
I saw this in the drug store and was wondering if anyone has tried it? I've never done contouring, but thought this one would be good to start with since it's only to shades. If you've used it, was it easy to use and apply? Was it light?
Taylor R.
Port Colborne
Anybody with light skin tones feel this product works well for them?