BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #52 in Contouring

Contours in 30 Seconds. Defines. Highlights.

The Infallible® Pro-Contour Palette makes contouring easy. Use the pro-contour brush to enhance and define features for a professional contoured look. Perfectly coordinated highlighting and contouring shades blend easily after applying for a flawless contoured look.

Talc Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Triisostearin Phenyl Trimethicone Magnesium Stearate Caprylyl Glycol Alumina Tin Oxide Mica CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Pro Contour Palette
  • "this is an excellent and affordable powder contour palette that’s perfect for beginners. the palette includes both a highlight and contour shade. i purchased mine at cvs." in 10 reviews
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I used this product about a year ago when I was just starting to explore contouring. Overall I'd say if you're a newbie who wants to start exploring like I was, this is a decent first product for you to try. The contour shade is not overly pigmented and you will probably need several coats to achieve a good look, but as someone who was just starting out in contouring I found that to be a plus since I didn't have to worry about going overboard with the color. The pointy brush is a little awkward to use, and I usually found myself just using my own angled brush to dip into the contour shade. I think there are many better contouring products to be had, but this one isn't bad and if you're new to contouring or just want a drugstore option that won't set you back a ton of money, this is a pretty safe bet.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this for the lasting power! The highlight is shimmery and I made the mistake of putting it under my eyes the first time I used it. I assumed it was matte for setting my under eyes. It’s buildable and not patchy! It’s hard with the split pan which is why it got 4 stars.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I'm giving this product 5 stars because of the actual product in the pan, but the packaging is kind of strange. I wish they would have put the shades in separate pans instead of both in one. But the pigment is very nice and light, if you like a strong and bold contour you will have to build this up, If you just like a natural and light contour this is gorgeous!! I personally don't go heavy on the contour I like a natural soft look. I love to dust off my bake with the light shade it just helps make my under eye look soft and more natural, instead of heavy and powdery. I really love this product I will repurchase I just hope they change the packaging because it's not the best!!
Christel E.
Florence, KY
The only issue that I have with this is that I wish it wasn’t little triangle shapes. I’d prefer rectangular because it’d be easier to use. I absolutely love the product though. The powder contour is perfect for my skin tone. The highlight is minimal but really pretty.
Courtney T.
Honestly probably the best contouring product in the drugstore. I have very fair skin so I used to used NYX’s taupe blush as a cool-tone contour. However, I felt like it was starting to look too gray, ashy, and unnatural so I tried out this powder in “light”. It’s my main go to contour shade now. It’s not too pigmented so it’s easy to build up which is nice and it never looks muddy. Would highly recommend for fair/light skin tones.
Rebecca F.
Brownsburg, IN
My first contouring kit. I love it because it is much cheaper than other brands but gives me a great glow. It’s not over complicated either as their is only a highlighter and a contour shade, no extra shades. The highlight definitely lasts throughout the day and isn’t too dramatic.
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
Let me start on the packaging. The half contour and half highlighter pan was difficult to work with because it was hard to cover my brush in product and I didn't particularly like the small one it came with. The contour shade is a good match but a little hard to blend. The highlight shade is really just glittery, it may be nice for an eyeshadow. Overall I think it's decent if you're a beginner.
Crystal M.
I bought this contouring compact at local Walmart and was pretty excited about it. Until I went to use it. My brush is apparently picking up some product because it's white tip bristles are discolored, however the product does not appear on my skin, and you can't tell from the pressed powder that any has been picked up. So I'm not crazy about it, however, it is the only one I have found for my skin tone and undertone.
Erica S.
Lafayette , LA
This is a really great last minute oops I forgot my palette at home quick grab. The only thing I used from this little kit is the highlight because the contour isn't dark enough for my skin tone but for the price the highlight is beautiful. So I wouldn't recommend this to someone of dark color really they only have one color so if it works for your color then go ahead an purchase.
Lillie G.
Pharr
Is the texture powdery or creamy??
Cristal O.
Is this product Chalky or anything?? I'm thinking of buying it, but I want to know if it's worth my money.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Is the contour color cool toned enough to create a convincing shadow?
Molly B.
Grand rapids, Mi
Is if good for pale skin??

back