BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #46 in Contouring

Contours in 30 Seconds. Defines. Highlights.

The Infallible® Pro-Contour Palette makes contouring easy. Use the pro-contour brush to enhance and define features for a professional contoured look. Perfectly coordinated highlighting and contouring shades blend easily after applying for a flawless contoured look.

Talc Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Triisostearin Phenyl Trimethicone Magnesium Stearate Caprylyl Glycol Alumina Tin Oxide Mica CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 75470 / Carmine

Buy on ULTA*
  • "this is an excellent and affordable powder contour palette that’s perfect for beginners. the palette includes both a highlight and contour shade. i purchased mine at cvs." in 10 reviews
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I bought this yesterday, and use it for the first time today and I have to say it was very impressed. The Contouring pigment was perfect, although I always use my BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Mini Champagne Pop 0.085 oz/ 2.40 g as a highlighter... But i tried out the highlighter provided in this palette..just to give it a fair review and I have to say I was very impressed with that as well. The contour color has just the right amount of depth and blends in so easily, looking extremely natural. The highlighting side is impressive too, as it isn't overwhemingly shimmery and adds just the right amount of shine without looking like you are covered in glitter. I also thought it was a really cool that it had a guide on the back for beginners. The brush it comes with, as most brushes that come with cosmetic products from drug stores, is total garbage. I'm normally not a fan of L'Oreal products, but this is definitely earned its five stars.
Courtney T.
Honestly probably the best contouring product in the drugstore. I have very fair skin so I used to used NYX’s taupe blush as a cool-tone contour. However, I felt like it was starting to look too gray, ashy, and unnatural so I tried out this powder in “light”. It’s my main go to contour shade now. It’s not too pigmented so it’s easy to build up which is nice and it never looks muddy. Would highly recommend for fair/light skin tones.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I used this product about a year ago when I was just starting to explore contouring. Overall I'd say if you're a newbie who wants to start exploring like I was, this is a decent first product for you to try. The contour shade is not overly pigmented and you will probably need several coats to achieve a good look, but as someone who was just starting out in contouring I found that to be a plus since I didn't have to worry about going overboard with the color. The pointy brush is a little awkward to use, and I usually found myself just using my own angled brush to dip into the contour shade. I think there are many better contouring products to be had, but this one isn't bad and if you're new to contouring or just want a drugstore option that won't set you back a ton of money, this is a pretty safe bet.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I'm giving this product 5 stars because of the actual product in the pan, but the packaging is kind of strange. I wish they would have put the shades in separate pans instead of both in one. But the pigment is very nice and light, if you like a strong and bold contour you will have to build this up, If you just like a natural and light contour this is gorgeous!! I personally don't go heavy on the contour I like a natural soft look. I love to dust off my bake with the light shade it just helps make my under eye look soft and more natural, instead of heavy and powdery. I really love this product I will repurchase I just hope they change the packaging because it's not the best!!
Christel E.
Florence, KY
The only issue that I have with this is that I wish it wasn’t little triangle shapes. I’d prefer rectangular because it’d be easier to use. I absolutely love the product though. The powder contour is perfect for my skin tone. The highlight is minimal but really pretty.
Rebecca F.
Brownsburg, IN
My first contouring kit. I love it because it is much cheaper than other brands but gives me a great glow. It’s not over complicated either as their is only a highlighter and a contour shade, no extra shades. The highlight definitely lasts throughout the day and isn’t too dramatic.
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
Let me start on the packaging. The half contour and half highlighter pan was difficult to work with because it was hard to cover my brush in product and I didn't particularly like the small one it came with. The contour shade is a good match but a little hard to blend. The highlight shade is really just glittery, it may be nice for an eyeshadow. Overall I think it's decent if you're a beginner.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Terrible - I found it hard to tell a difference when I was applying it to my face (I bought the "medium" palette, if that helps - it looks different when I swatch it with my finger on my wrist - for some reason when applied with a brush to my face, it just doesn't add anything). I also realized that the first ingredient listed is talc, which is linked to ovarian cancer. Invest in something better.
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
FOR THE LAZY GIRL 💜💜💜
I love this product so much . This makes contouring easy. The brush is awesome, great pigment ! I recommend this product to anyone who wants to do a quick contour and too lazy to do it the more specific way !
Crystal M.
I bought this contouring compact at local Walmart and was pretty excited about it. Until I went to use it. My brush is apparently picking up some product because it's white tip bristles are discolored, however the product does not appear on my skin, and you can't tell from the pressed powder that any has been picked up. So I'm not crazy about it, however, it is the only one I have found for my skin tone and undertone.
Lillie G.
Pharr
Is the texture powdery or creamy??
Cristal O.
Is this product Chalky or anything?? I'm thinking of buying it, but I want to know if it's worth my money.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Is the contour color cool toned enough to create a convincing shadow?
Molly B.
Grand rapids, Mi
Is if good for pale skin??