BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pro Classics texture shampoo-pre straightening and perming was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris.

Buy on Amazon
Monse F.
it does not make my hair it does not make my hair dry it is smooth it does not make my hair dry it is smooth and smells good and plenty of people that I have known have been using it and they say it's great it has been recommended to me by my sister
Megg L.
I got this because my hubby was complaining that he can't use my shampoo. it was ok. it got my oily hair clean but was kind of drying and made my naturally wavy hair very frizzy. won't buy again.
Stacy T.
I had a coupon and decided to purchase. It is not what I normally purchase.mi have noticed after about half the bottle, it has left my hair very limp and lifeless. With the coupon it was affordable, but do not think I will purchase again..
chrpa g.
Doesn't work at all, always have to use waaayyy more product than needed :/ recommend for very short hair, mainly for men with less than an inch of hair lol.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
This shampoo is nice. Not one of the best products, but it's pretty good. It's nice to use when you want your hair feeling nice and soft afterwards :)
Cynthia R.
Opa Locka, FL
It's an ok shampoo it kind of dried my hair out while using it I had to apply deep conditioner after to bring the moisture back in my hair
Purplelions L.
I would highly recommend this due to the results ive seen within 2 weeks i atarted seeing less dandruff and my hair got thicker
Alexandria C.
De Queen, AR
Good shampoo. recommend to people who like this shamppoo really good for the hair. it does not damage your hair
Danielle C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I didn't like it at all made my hair oliy and it don't smell good at all I will never in my life use it again
Alicia C.
Takoma Park, MD
Wasnt a big fan of this shampoo. But it still showed a bit of progress. Its does smell good to me