BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pro Classics nutrition shampoo-for dry hair was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris.

• I bleach my hair 2 or 3 times a year & my I need some...3 Answers
  • Have never tried dry shampoo but does it leave your hair ...1 Answers
  • My hair is looking dull and dry. Will this shampoo add so...1 Answers
Lise S.
Bayville, NJ
While I liked the end result of this shampoo, it was a bit of a trial rinsing it out of curly coarse hair.
Cindi A.
Charleston, WV
My hair is so dry, this makes it feel so nourished and moisturized. I have been using it for a while.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I definitely need to try this my hair is really dry, has anyone had good result from using it?
vivian y.
Brooklyn Park , MN
I thought it helped a little, but I wouldn't recommend it. My hair was still dry either way.
megan w.
Lawton, MI
I have really dry hair........especially in the winter time. hopefully this will help me out
Petya K.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Hmm, a bIt on the fence about this one, bought it because my hair kept having very dry ends and hoped it would help with entangling. It did work partially my hair lost it's dryness in it's upper part but didn't really improve my lower ends. So I wouldn't buy it again but would recommend it if you are using it for the top of your scalp.
Habiba M.
Actually I didn't use it for a long time but it wasn't that good . I thought it was going to work perfectly for my hair but it didn't may be because my hair isn't super dry and I didn't think that it will make my hair a bit oily i don't whose fault is that but i don't recommend it for normal hair or not so dry hair like mine ..
Ali P.
My hair gets dry since i spend a lot of time at the beach so using this product really puts the life and health back into it and stops it from breaking and feeling rough.
Sandra S.
nb canada
This product is just wonderful for a busy woman and when you don't have time to wash your hair. does not leave any residue at all , also gives lift to hair
suzana m.
Quem esta precisando de uma nutriçao completa nos cabelos recomento este produto, tudo de bom. Dar o cabelo um aspecto muito lindo
Terri A.
Narrows, VA
I bleach my hair 2 or 3 times a year & my I need some major nutrition, would this product help any?
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have read the reviews and I REALLY REALLY want to try it on my dry curly hair. Does it really help frizz ? I'm in Florida and the summer months with high humidity is a killer for my hair.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
My hair is looking dull and dry. Will this shampoo add some shine to my hair?
Denise R.
Have never tried dry shampoo but does it leave your hair feeling oily?

Amazon