BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pro Classics nutrition shampoo-for dry hair was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris.

• I bleach my hair 2 or 3 times a year & my I need some...3 Answers
  • Have never tried dry shampoo but does it leave your hair ...1 Answers
  • My hair is looking dull and dry. Will this shampoo add so...1 Answers
Shelley F.
Dallas, TX
I picked this L'Oreal shampoo up to change up my routine. I needed something to combat winter dryness. While the shampoo works well and leaves my hair clean and not overly scented, I would like to see it give my hair more moisture to reduce frizz from blow drying and static from dry winter air. I think it would be a better choice in warm seasons than the cold dry winter.
cheree s.
austin, TX
As a busy mom sometimes you have to skip a shower or 2 and you still wanna look your best, Well this helps a lot i keep it with me in a diaper bag all the time. Well priced and smells great!
Rebecca  O.
Baltimore, MD
I bought this because i have very thick dry curly hair. It lathers really well but your hair tend to have more breakage when you use this and it does help your hair with the dryness.
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
My hair isn't too dry but i used this fora couple days just to try it it works fine but i cant give it an amazign life changing review because it wast tailored for my hair
Christa R.
Lake Charles, LA
I use L'Oreal Classics Nutrition Shampoo for Dry Hair. I find that it moisturizes and soothes my hair. I believe it is very effective and also has a nice fragrance.
Patricia B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great product and enjoyed. I will continue to purchase the product because of the value and the performance features. The product was not harsh on the hair.Recommended to a friend.
Val F.
Westhampton, NY
Okay looking I personally wouldn't buy it again. I have blonde hair and when I use this sometimes I can't see a difference or it will make my hair look white.😬
Leslie F.
Littleton, CO
Worked amazing on my hair. It was damaged from over processing and is now almost 100 percent better. Very nice packaging. Bought at ulta
Marv A.
My hair felt thicker when i used it. Also when i styled my hair after using this product, I felt they looked healthier and shinnier!
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
This was my go to shampoo when I had over precessed hair. It worked wonders with the conditioner. A must have.
Terri A.
Narrows, VA
I bleach my hair 2 or 3 times a year & my I need some major nutrition, would this product help any?
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have read the reviews and I REALLY REALLY want to try it on my dry curly hair. Does it really help frizz ? I'm in Florida and the summer months with high humidity is a killer for my hair.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
My hair is looking dull and dry. Will this shampoo add some shine to my hair?
Denise R.
Have never tried dry shampoo but does it leave your hair feeling oily?

Amazon