BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pro classics color shampoo-post color or colored Hair was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris.

Buy on Amazon
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love this shampoo because both my husband and I can l both use that's the very awesome thing about it long lasting and the scent is very fresh it helps both dry scalp and I would say we are very satisfied with this shampoo
Morgan B.
This shampoo is good but not ideal for my hair. I usually bleach my hair so I use a shampoo that helps to keep my bleached hair looking shiny and healthy. This shampoo was useful when I had lowlights though.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Helps keep my colors vibrant and my hair silky smooth. Lathers very well. Love it. It targets my dry and damaged hair.
Eureka C.
Loreal never disappoints , I always use it whenever it feels like my hair is being dull and not it's usual self. I would always recommend loreal because I feel like it works on all.hair types.
Teresa M.
I heard about this product when i dye my hair. And it works for me alot. Never would i thought a cheaper brand would work but it did and i recommend it
honeybee 8.
Saint Paul, MN
Its gud to use and the loreal brands are good to use for hairs this shampoo is gud for unisex thats simply superb
Mailliw D.
Kissimmee, FL
This loreal shampoo for dyed hair is definitely one of the best. Really keeps your hair and repairs the damage
Alison H.
When I would color my hair this is the must have shampoo! Helps keep color longer, hydrates and smooths the hair. Great product!
Luz H.
Loreal is quality! I like using loreal shampoo to mantain the color of my hair, i like my hair reaaly dark but I hate to color it a lot
Melina H.
This shampoo is great. It is perfect because it is unisex which saves a lot of money and it also has a great smell. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and i would definitely buy it again !!!!