BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High-lift blonding in one step. Available in Lightest Cool Ash Blonde, Natural Blonde, Beige Blonde, Champagne Blonde, Ivory Blond.

Buy on Amazon
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
I recently went back to brown after having been blonde for two years. I was a little hesitant doing the job on my own as I've messed up in the past but this left my hair looking like I went to the salon.
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Excellent hair color. Did not damage my hair at all. I use two bottles on my hair because it is so long. I did.m not experience any patching or missed spots. Excellent product and I highly recommend it.
Grace F.
New Orleans, LA
L'Oréal has a tried and true hair coloring system and formula! This brown, however didn't take to my coarse black hair. But i gave it to my mom who ended up camouflaging all her gray spots with it! It's such a pigmented formula you don't have to sit very long with it in.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
I didn't use this specific color but due to cost, color choices and longevity I prefer purchasing the professional ones over boxed hair dyes this brand is great
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Este kit es lo máximo, el color es hermoso! Es el que uso generalmente. Fácil de usar, yo me pinto el cabello en mi hogar y me parece genial lo práctico que es.
Anna P.
Colore os cabelos sem danificar os fios. Mantendo a estrutura dos​ cabelos com aspecto saudável e lindo.
Jessica R.
Staten Island, NY
Thank lord for the great lord of the day he was a lord of my lord and lord lord of the day he said lord I
Gisella P.
Good product, excellent results. Totally easy to usea but i recommend to be use only with a hairstylist
Vanessa V.
I am not a big fan of at home colour treatments. I often find the smell of them a bit too overwhelming. This product was okay and gave me the colour I was looking for.
Mandy R.
Calgary, AB
This is a great hair color. I have used several brands and generally color every 6-8 weeks. I have great hair growth but unfortunately greys are peaking through. This covers those perfectly and leaves me with a seamless color from roots to tips