BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High-lift blonding in one step. Available in Lightest Cool Ash Blonde, Natural Blonde, Beige Blonde, Champagne Blonde, Ivory Blond.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Excellent hair color. Did not damage my hair at all. I use two bottles on my hair because it is so long. I did.m not experience any patching or missed spots. Excellent product and I highly recommend it.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Este kit es lo máximo, el color es hermoso! Es el que uso generalmente. Fácil de usar, yo me pinto el cabello en mi hogar y me parece genial lo práctico que es.
Jessica R.
Staten Island , NY
Thank lord for the great lord of the day he was a lord of my lord and lord lord of the day he said lord I
Anna P.
Colore os cabelos sem danificar os fios. Mantendo a estrutura dos​ cabelos com aspecto saudável e lindo.
Mandy R.
Calgary , AB
This is a great hair color. I have used several brands and generally color every 6-8 weeks. I have great hair growth but unfortunately greys are peaking through. This covers those perfectly and leaves me with a seamless color from roots to tips
Vanessa V.
I am not a big fan of at home colour treatments. I often find the smell of them a bit too overwhelming. This product was okay and gave me the colour I was looking for.