BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get moisture back fast LOreals Power Moisture formula is enriched with Hyaluronate to infuse moisture deep into the hair fibres and lock it in while Arginine-K Complex helps penetrate from root to core to tip for healthier hair. The formula instantly infuses moisture into every strand. This mask with its light and luxurious gel-like texture transforms even dry dehydrated hair into silky soft and manageable strands. Hair is left soft beautifully shiny and hydrated over timenbsp

• How well does this work?? I am looking to try a new product.1 Answers
Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Average. Left hair bogged down and heavy. You can purchase pretty much everywhere. Smelled nice but not something I would use daily. It barely did anything for me. Compared to other hair masks, this one is affordable but not as effective.
Liz B.
I love this product!! I have super curly hair that is drying and needs moisture. I use this moisture mask every time I wash my hair. It leaves my curls soft and not dry. It's a nice mask for the low price. I would recommend to anyone who has dry hair!!
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought a non salon product would work so well! I'm picky about what I put in my hair and I love this! It helps all my ends so well and I recommend it to all my friends that need a great deep conditioner without braking the bank!
Katie L.
Edwardsville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this about once a week. It certainly doesn't cure your hair but it does moisturize it. I I have dyed hair so I have constant split ends. It's also very affordable and there are almost always coupons in the paper for it.
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
This product is my favorite drug store hair mask! It's amazing for your hair especially if you're on a budget! I try to do a hair mask at least once a week and I often use this one! It's great!
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This deep moisture mask is absolutely amazing. It makes my hair feel soft, look shiny, and look beautiful. I am beyond satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it
Jasmine C.
Macomb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask definitely moisturizes. It can weigh my hair down if I don't shampoo after I use it. The tub is ok. The top can be a pain to screw on and off when you are sudsy in the shower.
Sara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price. Moisturizers hair amazingly. Smells nice. Product lasts a long time. I like the pot it comes in. Favorite hair mask of the moment. Would repurchase and would recommend to others. Comes in many variety a for different functions.
Jennifer N.
Love this loreal infusion mask it made my hair feel light after the wash and I let it sit and dry and it feels amazing
Haley S.
Not really what I was expecting. It made me dryer than when I started before I used it. Trying something different
Caitlyn H.
quesnel, bc
How well does this work?? I am looking to try a new product.