Hair CareHair ProductsShampooL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo

Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo

How long does it take for you to see results in your hairs moisture?
Does this actually make your hair more manageable and treat dryness?
Does this shampoo help define your curls and keep them frizz free?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo!
Zion, IL
1,208 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for the shampoo contains Hyaluronic hoping it would be a great moisturizing shampoo. I did not feel this was as great As I was hoping I did not notice all over results. Would honestly compare this to a cheaper brand in way of results. It did lather very nicely though and had a great scent to boost.
San Jose, CA
L'Oreal Paris Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Alanna N.
The shampoo is a nice clear color. I'm fairly new to using this shampoo, but it does pretty well in keeping my hair hydrated. However, I wouldn't say that it does any better than my usual L'Oréal shampoo.
Carthage, MS
Who does not love this shampoo.. I mean really! It’s amazing and smells soooo good. I have used this brand for as long as I can remember for myself, my kids and now my grands. I will always purchase and recommend any of this line
Brenton, WV
I love this product. Makes my hair clean and managable. Smells so good. I totally recommend this. I know I sure do enjoy mine.
Lebanon, TN
I love L'Oréal ! this shampoo is the best I've ever used .It has helped bring my hair back to life again. I use a heat dryer, and flat Iron daily, and color my hair often. My hair had much damage' But this shampoo has help repair the damages! I recommend it to everyone!
Port Angeles, WA
Works great, smells great. the price is decent. its feels soft and silky. detangles the hair perfectly. i wish the bottle was a larger size. i will purchase this again.
Roscoe, IL
When I’m not using professional products I’m using This product because my hair is super dry
7121 forest trace ct
Yooo lo uso mucho para mi pelo ami me gusta cuidarme  mi pelo me lo deja muy vien lo recomiendo q mucho 💆🙆🙆🙆🙆👌👍😊
My daughter use this a lot it put a nice shine on her hair . Super soft . She won’t buy anything else
Bardstown, KY
This shampoo is just too hydrating. Made my hair so greasy immediately. I didn’t like this at all, but if your hair is super dry maybe you will.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...